Pelvoux is a small, authentic village on the edge of the Ecrins national park, which combines all the pleasures the mountain has to offer and enjoys an exceptional amount of sunshine.
Situated at an altitude of 1250 m, this is an ecological site, reputed for walking and mountaineering.
The complex is made up of two 3-storey buildings, with lift. It is situated at 200 m from the village.
Restaurant, grocery shop and child-minding facilities nearby.
Free fitness centre, fee-paying sauna, launderette ( at extra charge), fee-paying internet connection point at reception, free outdoor car park.
Free entry to the resort's swimming pool in July and August
Restaurant, small grocery and child-minding near by.
The holiday apartments, from the studio apartment for 4 to the 2/3-roomed apartment for 5/6 pers are all fully equipped: kitchenette (micro-wave / grill and dish-washer), bathroom or shower room and generally a separate toilet. Television at extra cost.
4 studio apartments for 4 are equipped for persons of reduced mobility
Free fitness centre
- Swimming pool
- Mini golf
• Ski hire: reductions of 30% to 40% by reserving with Odalys
30 to 40% off with Sport 2000, by reserving rental of skiing equipment at the same time as you book your Odalys accommodation.
• ESF skiing lessons : Reductions of 10%. Ski for less !
Reduction on the public price, for group lessons of Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snow-surfing, (varying age-groups, times and days of lessons, according to the different resorts).
• Ski-in ski-out residence.
• Internet connection in the residence.
- Guided hiking. Ecrins guides' office at Pelvoux Ailefroide.
- Mountain bike : 58 mountain-bike circuits. 1-day outings, half-day outings, descents, sporting outings, initiation and courses for all levels. Tiki Bike mountain bike in Vallouise.
- L'Atelier du Potier.
- Via ferrata in near by resorts.
- Canyoning. Guides' office.
- White water sports : Rafting, swimming, kayak, air boat, canoe and canoe-raft
- Fishing : brochure and fishing permit to be purchased at the Tourist office.
- Forest Adventure at Puy Saint Vincent. ( Hiking, via ferrata, go-ape) 6 courses of ascending difficulty for 2h30 of completely safe activity. Adults and children from the age of 6 ans and height of 1,10 m.
- Mini golf at Pelvoux, open from 10.00 am to 9.00 pm in the high season.
- Tennis at Pelvoux. Information and booking at Pelvoux swimming pool.
- Maison du Parc National des Ecrins at Vallouise.
- Guided tours of the villages, churches and chapels of the valley.
- Les Mines d’Argent of the gorges du Fournel at L’Argentière La Bessée. Every day from mid-June to the beginning of September. Booking obligatory for visit of the mines.
- Sun-dial trail in the Vallouise.
- La Muraille du Barry - Le Pertuis Rostan at La Bâtie les Vigneaux : remains of the fortifications (12th and 14th century) known as the Mur des Vaudois.
Résidence Le Palatin
Plateau des Essarts
Reception opening times:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 8.30 to 10.30 am and from 4.00 to 7.00 pm
Saturday from 8.00 am to 12.00 and from 2.00 to 8.00 pm
Closed all day Wednesday
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm