The French ski resort of Orcieres 1850, previously named Orcieres Merlette, successfully combines all the modern equipment and infrastructure of a large ski resort with the friendly atmosphere of a traditional mountain village. Situated in the Southern French Alps, not far from Champsaur and Valgaudemar, Orcieres offers a varied ski area with wonderful, sunny ski slopes for all levels of skiing and all different types of winter sports, in a magnificent setting. Orcieres is a family ski resort in the French Alps, ideal for children, thanks to its facilities guaranteed by its « Famille Plus » label. Orcieres also has a lively apres-ski and nightlife and so appeals to all ages. You can also make the most of a superb sports centre in the resort with its water-sports area, a skating rink, bowling alley and health and well-being area… You couldn’t ask for much more on your ski holidays in France.
Ski area : Orcieres
Minimum altitude : 1850m - Maximum altitude : 2725m
- 44 slopes, 100km : 7 green, 14 blue, 17 red, 6 black
- 30 ski lifts : 3 'télémix" (combined chairlift and cable car)
- 70 snow cannons
- 1 snow park, 1 boardercross
The 100km of slopes in the Orcieres ski area ensure you hours of pleasurable skiing in the warm southern sunshine. There are 44 slopes (of which 7 green, 14 blue, 17 red and 6 black), served by 30 ski lifts, including 3 'télémix" (combined chairlift and cable car). Replacement of the old 2-seater chairlift, the "Télésiège des Lacs", by a new 6-seater chairlift, the "Télésiège des Estaris" means access to the ski area from Orcieres 1850 is quicker, safer and more comfortable! The high altitude slopes offer plenty of variety and for more thrills there is a slalom run, a snow park and a boardercross.
The Haut Champsaur area is reserved for Nordic skiing where there are 30km of cross-country skiing paths which link together several hamlets and villages, before running into the larch forests and alongside pretty streams. Nine circuits, between 3km and 7km, of varying levels, are available offering the chance to discover the delightful natural surroundings around Orcieres.
Free riders can enjoy free style skiing in a huge snow park (16,000m²) at an altitude of 2280m, with a boardercross, whoops (mogul park), boxes and much more… Thrills guaranteed!
Welcome to Orcieres ! At the heart of this French ski resort in the Southern Alps, Odalys Residence Les Terrasses de la Bergerie is in the perfect spot offering ski-in, ski-out accommodation and right in the heart of the resort. The first slopes and ski lift are only 100m from your ski holiday rental. All other practical amenities and facilities you will need on your ski holiday in Orcieres are located between 100 to 500m away: supermarket, bakery, butcher, bar, restaurant and other shops.
Overlooking the Champsaur Valley, the French ski resort of Orcieres offers exceptional snow conditions during the winter season thanks to its location at 1,850m of altitude. Being in the Southern Alps guarantees plenty of sunshine for your ski holidays too ! Beginners through to expert skiers will enjoy the 50 ski runs that make up Orcieres’ ski area. Enjoy oustanding skiing while taking in the magnificent views of the 3,000-meter peaks.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Wifi access at reception (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor car park (extra charge)
Breakfast formula available in winter only
Your Odalys residence in the heart of the French ski resort of Orcieres offers ski-in, ski-out accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 7/8 people. All accommodation is comfortable and equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher...), a bathroom or shower room, separate toilet for most appartments and a balcony.
Six 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people are equipped for people with disabilities (shower room with toilet).
|Accommodation type||From 15/12/2018
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1 or 2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2 or 3-bedroom apartment 7/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival (credit card imprint) : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.60/person/day (valid for all guests over 18, price indication only))
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Bed linen
- Ski lockers
- Access to indoor, heated swimming in the residence
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Sauna : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) : €25/stay, €8/day
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 23/06 to 25/08/18.
- La Grande Ourse centre : 2 swimming pools, with water falls, water slide and solarium, wellness and fitness centre (saunas, hammam, spa, relaxation, massage, beauty treatments...), skating rink, bowling alley and bar, cyberspace, cinema, etc.
- The largest Tyrolean traverse in Europe, the « Roll Air cable »
- Ice fall
- Dog sledding
- Nights in an igloo
- Speed riding
- Ski joering
- Snake gliss
- Snow scooter, quadbiking
- Driving on ice
The largest Tyrolean in Europe at Orcieres !
This giant « ride », known as the « Roll Air cable », is made up of a long cable, nearly 2 km long, strung between the summit of the Drouvet (2,655 m) and the Lac Long (2,500 m). The « Roll Air cable», takes the thrill-seekers on a trip between the earth and the sky, lasting 1 minute and twenty seconds, at a speed of 130 km per hour, at over 120 m from the ground! This giant ride is accessible to skiers by means of the Telemix, and is open to all over the age of 10, winter and summer alike.
• « Famille Plus » award, guarantees you will find all the family leisure and sports activities required on your mountain holidays
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 35% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old.
Spring Skiing : Kids Ski for Free : for arrivals on 30/03 and 06/04/19 - free 6-day ski passes for children (under 10 years old) with no obligation to purchase adult ski passes.
Easter Special Offer : from Saturday 13/04 to Monday 22/04/19 adults ski for 9 days for the price of 6 days ! The 9-day ski pass is free for children under 10 years old with no obligation to purchase adult ski passes.
(Photo ID requested for all guests, passes to be collected at the ski pass office). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
New this winter : Free, unlimited access to the resort's swimming pool and ice rink with your 6-day ski pass.
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 40% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2018/19 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 92 55 72 78 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2018/19 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)6 80 57 60 30 - email@example.com
• Ski school: future champions, ski school pick-up point at your residence
Book ski lessons for your children and ski instructors pick them up at reception of your residence! Sign up children for group ski lessons from 5 or 6 up to 12 years old, morning or afternoon.
(Minimum age, age groups, days and hours vary according to the resort’s ski school).
- The Ecrins National Park
- The heritage trail from Champsaur to Valgaudemar to discover a remarkable rural heritage
- The church of Orcieres
- The communal oven of the village and its sun dial
- Serre Eyraud
- Prapic, village at the entrance of the Ecrins National Park, with its preserved architecture
05170 ORCIERES MERLETTE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8am-10am and 4pm-7pm
Wednesday: 8am-10am, closed in the afternoon
Saturday: 8am-12 noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 8am-11am and 5pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm