Orcières, 120km south of Grenoble, in the Champsaur valley, opposite the Ecrins national park, offers a southern climate, while fulfilling your Nordic dreams. Discover the beautiful picture post-card villages, medieval towns and many contrasting natural sites, ranging from the hedgerows of the Champsaur valley o the "Himalayan" valley of the Valgaudemar and from the "cirque de Gioberney" to the "Voile de la Mariée" waterfall.
"La Petite Ourse" Tel. 04 92 55 89 84 or 04 92 55 89 80
In July/August (see days and times of children's clubs)
"Club des Oursons" for children aged 6 months to 6 years. Health records obligatory for children under 2 ans.
"Club des Eterlous" for children aged 6 to 12
The chalet Guériéro at Orcières Merlette is in a quiet, peaceful situation, with a magnificent view over the mountains. 200 m from the "soleil" chairlift, 800 m from the centre of the resort with its “ Palais de la Grande Ourse” complex (indoor swimming pool, spa, bowling, cinema, multimedia room...)
The free shuttle stops 50 m away
2 outdoor parking spots.
1 ski locker
1 garden of 400 sq m.
1 combined washing machine and tumble-drier
The chalet for 10 is fully equipped : kitchen (fridge, vitroceramic hotplate, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee-maker), 2 showers with toilet, washing machine and tumble-drier, fire-place, balcony and garden.
A large garden (400 sq m)
- La Grande Ourse : 2 swimming pools, with water falls, water chute and solarium, fitness centre (saunas, hammam, spa, relaxation, well-being, massage, beauty treatment...),skating rink, bowling and bar, cyberspace, cinema etc.
- La Petite Ourse (in July and August) : day nursery, children’s activity club etc. for ages 3 months to 13 years
- Hiking and walks in the forest, lake circuit.
- Climbing,mountaineering, canyoning, via ferrata with the "Bureau des Guides Champsaur-Valgaudemar" and the "Compagnie des Guides de l’Oisans"
- The largest Tyrolean traverse in Europe
- Mountain-bike, quad bike (Bike park with circuits for all levels)
- Paragliding, white water sports, acrobatic trail in the forest, fishing, tennis
- Night in a yurt at Pont Peyron or a tee-pee on the Roche Rousse plateau
- 18-hole golf course at 30km (col Bayard).
Villages and heritage :
- Medieval town of Saint Bonnet.
- Hamlets with chapels, sundials, fountains, stone ovens.
- Farmland of the Champsaur valley.
- Inuit village, Kanata, on the Rocherousse plateau
- Museum of trades of the past and woodchuck park at Prapic.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.30 to à 10.30 am.
Friday and Sunday from 8.30 to 10.30 am and from 5.00 to 8.00 pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm