As well as its own skiing area, Montgenèvre also offers access to the Mont de la Lune (Clavière + Cesana) and the Voie Lactéeskiing areas (Sestrière, Sansicario and Sauze d'Oulx). Skiing areas made famous by the Turin Olympic Games in 2006. In all, you can ski on 400 km of ski slopes, of varying levels and in a magnificent setting. These skiing areas also offer free ride, areas, snow parks, beginners' areas, slopes for Nordic skiing, sledging runs… New features : night-time skiing once a week during the school holidays.
Montgenèvre skiing area
- Minimum altitude : 1860 m
- Maximum altitude : 2450 m
- 45 ski slopes over 75 km
- 8 green, 13 blue, 17 red, 7 black
- 13 ski tows, 17 chair-lifts, 2 telemix, 1 telecabin, 1 magic carpet
- Half pipe, cross country skiing, sledging area, beginners' area
The « Voie Lactée » skiing area
- 206 slopes over 400 km
- 0 green, 53 blue, 112 red, 41 black
- 33 ski tows, 39 chair-lifts, 5 telecabins, 1 cable car
- Olympic ski slopes, snow parks
Montgenèvre is a village resort, offering you many and varied activities during your vos skiing holiday :
- Cross country skiing
- Skating rink
- Snow shoe outings
- Snow Scooters
- Playgrounds at the foot of the slopes
From the base of your holiday rentalyou can discover the village of Montgenèvre, the Southern Alps and Italy :
- At Montgenèvre : the chapel of Sainte Anne,the chapel of Saint Roch, lthe churh of Saint Maurice, the chapel Notre Dame des 7 Douleurs, the church of Saint Antoine des Alberts
- The valley of la Clarée
- The Névache plateau
- Briançon and the villages of Serre Chevalier
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !