La Joue du Loup ski resort is a small, traditional and authentic mountain village situated in the region of the Hautes Alpes, between Grenoble and Gap in the South French Alps. Situated at the heart of the Massif du Devoluy mountains, linked to the Superdévoluy ski area, by both alpine and cross-country skiing slopes, it offers skiers and snowboarders one of the largest ski areas in the South French Alps. Booking a ski holiday rental in La Joue du Loup guarantees you the peace and quiet of a family-friendly ski resort with the advantages and fantastic, varied skiing of a large ski resort. Excellent snow conditions ensure the possibility of skiing right through the winter season, whether on real or artificial snow, on the 100km of ski slopes, with magnificent views over the Ecrins, Vercors and Luberon mountain ranges.
Ski area : La Joue du Loup / Superdevoluy
Minimum altitude : 1500m - Maximum altitude : 2500m
- 55 slopes, 100 km : 9 green, 27 blue, 14 red, 5 black
- 22 ski lifts
- 80 snow cannons
- 35km of cross-country tracks
This ski area links La Joue du Loup to the ski resort of Superdevoluy, one of the largest resorts in the Southern French Alps, covering an area of over 100 km. The ski slopes are varied with numerous free ride areas available, ensuring you hours of skiing and snowboarding in this wonderfully snowy environment, bathed in warm southern sunshine. You can also enjoy the 35 kilometres of cross-country or Nordic skiing tracks, with 16 loops running between stunning forests and the wide open spaces of the Devoluy region.
With its typical mountain architecture, the Odalys Residence Les Chalets d'Aurouze offers attractive ski holiday rentals in a convenient location in the heart of the French resort of La Joue du Loup only 200m from the ski slopes. From your holiday rental you are only 300m from the first facilities and shops. b> Between fir and larch trees, you can enjoy relaxed ski holidays in this beautiful natural environment in the French Alps.
Located between Grenoble and Gap, the ski resort of La Joue du Loup is directly connected by ski slopes and cross-country skiing trails to the resort of Superdevoluy. Both ski resorts have access to the Devoluy ski area, part of the largest ski area in the Southern Alps. Your ski holidays promise excellent skiing thanks to exceptional snow conditions created by mixing artificial and natural snow. Over 100km of ski slopes and off-piste areas await you in La Joue du Loup in France!
Sauna (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Outdoor car park
Wifi access (extra charge)
Divided into eight 2-floor wooden chalets (without lift), the Odalys Residence Les Chalets d'Aurouze consists of sixty apartments, some of which are duplex. Fully equipped to with all the home comforts, each holiday rental has a balcony or a terrace.
Four 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people (approx. 35m²) are equipped for guests with disabilities (living room with sofa bed, bedroom with double bed and single bed and specially equipped bathroom.
|Accommodation type||From 17/03/2018
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per week
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm.
Depending on reception hours, you can check in during the afternoon but keys will be supplied from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please call residence ASAP. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am. Please make an appointment to carry out the inventory.
- Accommodation rental
- Outdoor car park
- Bed linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7.50/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Sauna : €5/session/person, €20/5 sessions/person (30min, max. 4 people, during reception opening hours)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Spring skiing : buy a 6-day adult ski pass, get a FREE 6-day child ski pass
*For arrivals from 24/03 to 14/04 2018, buy a 7-day adult ski pass and get a FREE 7-day child ski pass!
Offer valid for pre-bookings only, pass card included.
Christmas skiing : buy two 6-day adult ski passes, get a FREE 6-day child ski pass
*For arrivals on 23/12 and 30/12 2018, buy two 6-day adult ski passes and get a FREE 6-day child ski pass!
Offer valid for pre-bookings only.
Make the most of your ski holiday in the South Alps with the great variety of activities available in or near the resort of La Joue du Loup:
- 35 km of cross-country skiing tracks
- Torchlight descent
- Snowpark and free riding area
- Snowmobiling, tobogganing
- Ski touring
- Hiking with a mountain guide (Le Taisson)
- Dog sleigh tours
- Slalom tracks
- Ice waterfall
- Snow kiting
- Ski Joering (during the Christmas and February holidays, in Superdevoluy)
- Pony sleigh rides
- Farm visits and sale of regional produce (Devoluy lamb, sheep's cheese, bread)
- Sports' centre of Devoluy (at Superdevoluy) with climbing wall, multi-activity sports room, fitness and weightlifting room, squash courts, dance, children's play area, etc.
- Mini-bowling for adults and children (Superdevoluy)
- Skating rink (Superdevoluy)
- Snake Gliss
- Activities proposed by the Tourist Office every day
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 40% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old - ski passes to be collected at the ski pass office (photo ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 40% for pre-bookings (depending on dates) for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 20% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) during the 2017/18 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 92 58 94 20 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Holiday grocery baskets, save time ! Your shopping delivered for your arrival
Fill your fridge without going shopping ! Your week's groceries delivered for your arrival.
By reservation at the time of booking (or minimum 3 days before arrival).
- The town of Gap
- Typical villages nearby : Saint Etienne en Devoluy, Agnieres en Devoluy et Saint Disdier en Dévoluy
- The view from the Pic de Bure
Résidence Odalys Les Chalets d'Aurouze
Station de La Joue du Loup
05250 LE DÉVOLUY
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday: 8am-10am and 4pm-7pm
Tuesday: 8am-10am, closed in the afternoon
Saturday: 8am-12 noon and 2pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm