La Joue du Loup, in the region of the Hautes Alpes, between Grenoble and Gap, directly linked to Super Dévoluy area, is a traditional village mountain resort. It contains huge open spaces, inviting you to discover the riches of the southern Alps.
With its typical mountain architecture, the Odalys Residence Les Chalets d'Aurouze offers attractive mountain holiday rentals in a convenient location in the heart of the French resort of La Joue du Loup. From your holiday rental you are only 300m from the first facilities and shops. b> Between fir and larch trees, you can enjoy relaxed summer holidays in this beautiful natural environment in the French Alps.
Located between Grenoble and Gap, the mountain resort of La Joue du Loup is overlooked by the Pic de la Bure where you will have stunning views of the Massif des Ecrins, the Luberon and the Vercors region. Your summer mountain holidays in the Southern French Alps promise hours of warm sunshine and fresh mountain air to recharge your batteries.
Sauna (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Outdoor car park
Free Wifi access
Divided into eight 2-floor wooden chalets (without lift), the Odalys Residence Les Chalets d'Aurouze consists of 55 apartments, some of which are duplex. Fully equipped to with all the home comforts, you have a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), a bathroom or shower room with WC, balcony or a terrace and free Wifi.
Four 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people (approx. 35m²) are equipped for guests with disabilities (living room with sofa bed, bedroom with double bed and single bed and specially equipped bathroom.
- 240 km of marked out footpaths
- Mountain-bike (220 km of marked-out tracks)
- Via ferrata, climbing, canyoning, hiking with guide
- Outdoor leisure centre : swimming-pool, tennis, mini-golf, ping-pong, children's playground.
- Multi-activity sports ground: basketball, football, hand ball, volley ball, hockey...
- Exercise circuit
- Child-minding and children's club
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay per person
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort with the « Famille Plus » label.
- Le Pic de Bure and its huge plateau.
- The picturesque villages of Saint Etienne en Dévoluy, Agnières en Dévoluy and Saint Disdier en Dévoluy.
- Pellafol's heritage centre
- The discovery of practical ecology museum at Mens
- Château of Montmaur
- The railwayman's ecology museum at Veynes
- The regional museum of Gap
- Mère Eglise : the most ancient historical monument in the area, in pure Roman style.
- Discovery of local, culinary specialities: 'creusets', lamb, 'tourtons', sweet and sour ravioli, donkeys' ears…
- Farm visits, local produce (Dévoluy lamb, sheep's cheese)
Station de La Joue du Loup
05250 LE DÉVOLUY
Telephone : +33 (0)4 92 58 90 99
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 10am-12 noon
Friday, Sunday: 10am-12 noon and 5pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm