Guzet is a lovely little village resort in the Ariège region at the heart of a pine forest and opposite the Mont Valier mountain range. This authentic ski resort in the Pyrenees is made up of little, traditional chalets which respect perfectly the unspoiled and preserved nature of the resort. A magnificent, peaceful setting, ideal for a family skiing holiday. Guzet has a good skiing area, 42 km of ski slopes, right in the middle of nature, taking you up to an altitude of over 2000 m, amidst pine trees and pure white snow, with superb views over the mountain tops of the Pyrenees.
- Minimum altitude : 1110 m
- Maximum altitude : 2100 m
Come and bomb down the ski slopes of the Pyrenees at the Guzet skiing area. There are 33 slopes, over a total of more than 40 km (consisting of 7 green, 9 blue, 9 red, 6 black) served by 15 ski lifts, with a variation in altitude of nearly 1000 m. The zone of Prat Mataou is ideal for beginners, with its lovely, easy ski slopes, winding in and out between pine-trees. The sector of la Combe offers wide slopes and a snowpark, with various zones equipped with jib, rails, kicks et and even a BIG AIR. The sector of the Freychet, situated at the top of the skiing area and accessible by means of a chairlift, consists of slopes which are technically more difficult, for advanced skiers, with superb views over the peaks of the Pyrenees.
For Nordic skiing lovers, there are 3 km of marked out tracks, through forests and ovdr snowy peaks.
Skiing area of Guzet
- 31 slopes over 42 km: - 7 green - 9 blue - 9 red - 6 black
- 8 ski tows, 5 chairlifts
- 1 snowpark with tables, rails and big air
The Residence Le Hameau du Pas du Loup at Guzet in the Pyrenees, offers an architecture that blends perfectly into its setting, with its façades of wood and stone. This holiday rental is made up of 8 two-storey chalets, with an open outlook, at the heart of a preserved nature . The 37 semi-detached apartments are south / south-west facing. The nearest shops are at a distance of 800m from the Residence.
Car absolutely necessary. Free shuttle
Ping-pong, badminton, petanque, library, launderette (with charge), a fee-paying internet reception point and a free outdoor car park, 200 m away
Shops at a distance of 800 m. Car necessary.
-Books and board games available to borrow
-Iron available to borrow
The apartments for 6 pers, on 2 levels, are fully equipped: kitchenette (with mini-oven), bathroom with toilet, balcony.
All the chalets are south/south-west facing with view of the mountains.
The residence has no apartments equipped for persons of reduced mobility
Skiing and après-ski activities abound, with Nordic sking available, the chance to take to the air and particularly the opportunity to relax at the thermal baths of Aulus:
- Snow shoeing
- Ski joering
- Cross country skiing (4 km)
- The thermal baths of Aulus les Bains (hydromassage, body-scrub, beauty treatments with organic products etc.)
Reductions on ski lift passes:
Reserve your ski lifts at the same time as you book your stay to benefit from "Special Odalys" prices
Skiing lessons at a nice price :
Group lessons :
5 to 15 % discount
Tel. 05 61 96 02 76 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve your equipment at the same time as you book your stay, to benefit from special prices with our partners.
Take advantage of 30 to 40 % off the price of a full set of equipment (skis, sticks and shoes) in the « Skiset » shop in your residence.
- Foix and close surroundings : cathare chateaux, Foix medieval château, underground river of Labouiche, caves of the Mas d’Azil, caves of Niaux...
- The chateaux of La Garde and Le Mirabat show how far back date the passages to Spain, via the Salau and Areou mountain passes, and attest to their importance.
- Geological and mineralogical exhibition at the Haut Salat centre at Seix, for this region rich in minerals.
- To visit in the surrounding area : Saint Lizier and its cathedral, the Montségur château,
- Mont Valier nature reserve
- The waterfall of Ars
- Cagateille cirque
- The Haut Couserans and the valleys of the Alet, of the Garbet and of the Haut Salat
- The traditional villages of Soueix, Oust, Ercé, Seix, Sentenac d’Oust, Couflens Salau, Aulus les Bains and Ustou
- The Haute Ariège region
- The Cathare Pyrenees area
Résidence Le Hameau du Pas du Loup
09140 GUZET USTOU
Reception open every day from 8.30am to 11.00 am and from 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm, Saturday from 8.00 am to 11.00 and from 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
Closed all day Wednesday and Sunday afternoon
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm