Guzet is in the Ariège region, at an altitude of 1400 m. In this classified area, traditional architecture and nature have always been respected, making a stay in Guzet such a pleasant experience. No ugly concrete buildings but stone and wooden chalets built in authentic style.
The Residence, built on the mountain-side, is made up of semi-detached chalets facing south/south-west and with an open outlook.
Nearest shops at 800 m
Car absolutely necessary
Ping-pong, badminton, petanque, library, launderette (with charge), a fee-paying internet reception point and a free outdoor car park, 200 m away
Shops at a distance of 800 m. Car necessary.
-Books and board games available to borrow
-Iron available to borrow
The apartments for 6 pers, on 2 levels, are fully equipped: kitchenette (with mini-oven), bathroom with toilet, balcony.
All the chalets are south/south-west facing with view of the mountains.
The residence has no apartments equipped for persons of reduced mobility
- Disco (at Seix, 25 km)
- Cinema (at Seix, once a week or Saint Girons)
- Relaxation and fitness centre at Aulus les Bains
- Horse or donkey rides
- Municipal swimming pool and tennis court in the resort
Thermal baths at Aulus
Wrapping in salt and mud from the Dead Sea, firming treatment of the body with chocolate, modelling of the back with hot stones..
Reductions on ski lift passes:
Reserve your ski lifts at the same time as you book your stay to benefit from "Special Odalys" prices
Skiing lessons at a nice price :
Group lessons :
5 to 15 % discount
Tel. 05 61 96 02 76 - email@example.com
Reserve your equipment at the same time as you book your stay, to benefit from special prices with our partners.
Take advantage of 30 to 40 % off the price of a full set of equipment (skis, sticks and shoes) in the « Skiset » shop in your residence.
- Foix and the surrounding area : cathar châteaux, underground river at Labouiche, caves of the Mas d’Azil, caves of Niaux...
- Border region: religious heritage - churches and chapels: Saint Sernin de Soueix, Vic d'Oust, Ercé, le Trein d'Ustou or Salau.
- The châteaux (La Garde and Le Mirabat, witnessing the importance of the passage to spain by the mountain passes of Salau and Aréou.
- "Maison du Haut Salat à Seix" - geology and mineral exhibition.
- To visit in the surrounding area: Saint Lizier and its cathedral, the château of Montségur, the medieval château of Foix, the cave of Mas d'Azil.
- Local honey-producers (abundant production due to the many and varied species of flowers and the sunny climate of the Ariège region)
Résidence Le Hameau du Pas du Loup
09140 GUZET USTOU
Reception opening times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8.00 to 10.00 am
Friday from 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Saturday from 8.00 am to 12.00 and from 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Sunday from 8.00 to 10.00 am
Closed all day Wednesday
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm