At the heart of the the National Park of the Catalan Pyrenees, between France and Spain, on the huge Cerdagne plateau, near Andorra, Font Romeu offers a splendid view of the surrounding mountains, which rise up to the height of over 2900 m. Font Romeu, well-known as the sunniest mountain resort in France, with more than 3000 hours of sunshine per year, has the advantage of an exceptional climate. This resort offers many and diverse activities for all the family. Font Romeu is both a thermal town and a dynamic and lively holiday resort.
The Residence Mille Soleils in Font Romeu in the Pyrenees is made up of 103 apartments in 5 buildings and is situated in a residential area. The holiday rentals are situated 500m from the town centre, 300m from the nearest shops and 2km from a supermarket. In the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees on the vast Cerdagne plateau with outstanding views of the surrounding peaks reaching 2900m of altitude, Font Romeu is known as the sunniest mountain resort in France.
Indoor/outdoor swimming pools (open every day except Saturday, 10am to 7.45pm) : 1 half-covered, heated pool (11m x 3.5m) open from 30/06 to 31/08/18, 1 outdoor, unheated pool with paddling pool open from July to beginning of September
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
Wifi access in apartments (extra charge)
Holiday rentals housed in 5, 2-storey buildings without lift in the Odalys Residence Mille Soleils in Font Romeu. The accommodation ranges from studios for 2 people to 3 bedroom duplex apartments for 7/8 people. You will find all the necessary home comforts for your mountain holiday including a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room and a separate toilet (for most accommodation). All holiday rentals have a balcony or terrace with garden furniture.
One Superior studio for 2 people and four studios with sleeping alcoves for 4 people (2 standard and 2 superior) are equipped for guests with disabilities with a shower room with integrated toilet, double bed instead of fold out bed, private parking space. Please check availability of these holiday rentals when booking.
- Casino, cinema, night-club, games' room, bowling, pubs, cafés, restaurants...
- Colette Besson sports' centre Tel. 04 68 30 38 09
- Badminton, fitness (gym, stretching, step, aerobics...), weight-lifting, squash, tennis, ping-pong...
- 160 km of marked out footpaths
- The mountain-bike site / FFC Pyrénées Catalanes : 130 km of marked out tracks
- Horse-riding and pony-riding
- Climbing, white water sports, fishing
- 9-hole golf course, mini-golf
- Archery, tennis
- Skating rink, swimming pool
- Trampoline, petanque area
- Moto-quad bike, orientation, skate park...
- Exercise circuit of 1,8 km
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay in July & August
Valid for minimum 7-night bookings only.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of Font Romeu awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
Font Romeu : church at Via and Odeillo, The Ermitage chapel and its Calvary, the Grand Hotel, Odeillo's solar furnace (the biggest solar furnace in the world)…with the 'Train jaune' to explore the valley
- Roman art in the Cerdagne region (churches, chapels…)
- Churches of Eyne, Saint Pierre dels Forcats, Plane, les Angles, Saint Eugénie at Saillagouse
- Cal Mateu farm
- The Cambre d’Aze educational farm
- Eyne nature reserve
- The cave of Fontrabiouse and of de Villefranche de Conflent
- Regional nature park of the Pyrénées Catalanes
- The "chaos de Targasonne" (rock climbing site)
- Mont Louis fortifications
- Natural thermal springs, lakes
- The animal park at les Angles...
- Spain and Andorra near by
1, rue des Cytises
66120 FONT ROMEU
Telephone : +33 (0)4 68 04 72 59
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 8am-11am and 5pm-8pm
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and 2.30pm-8pm
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm