Why not combine a ski holiday with a well-being holiday this winter ? Book a ski holiday rental in Cauterets in this thermal resort in the Pyrenees in the Odalys Residence Balneo Aladin situated only 200m from the cable car. From your ski holiday rental you will have easy access to the Cauterets ski area with 70km of wonderful snowy slopes for all levels.
The ski resort of Cauterets is nestled at 950m of altitude opposite the Vignemale mountain which is the highest peak in the Pyrenees. There are plenty of modern facilities and activities for the whole family and you have the opportunity to benefit from the natural thermal springs of the resort and relax tired muscles after a day on the ski slopes.
Wifi in apartments, lounge (extra charge) and hotel rooms (included)
Indoor children’s play area “La Verrière Enchantée” (3-13 years old, open 4-9pm in winter)
Indoor car park (pre-booking required due to limited spaces)
Individual ski lockers
Buffet breakfast, restaurant.
All the rooms are equipped with bathroom and hair-drier, WC, telephone, free television and free WiFi access. Balcony for certain rooms.
Ski area : Cirque de Lys (Alpine skiing, snowboard)
- Minimum altitude : 1730 m - Maximum altitude : 2450 m
- 19 slopes, 35km : 4 green, 7 blue, 7 red, 2 black
- 12 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park, 3 freestyle zones
Ski area : Pont d’Espagne
- Minimum altitude : 1500 m - Maximum altitude : 1730 m
- 4 slopes, 4km : 2 green, 1 red, 1 black
- 2 drag lifts, 1 chair lift
- 36.5km of cross-country skiing tracks, made up of 5 circuits, 6km of marked snow-shoeing trails
- 6 km of snow-shoeing and footpaths
The ski resort of Cauterets, in the Pyrenees, offers two ski areas for your ski holiday. The ski area of the Cirque de Lys offers 35km of ski slopes for all levels, with exceptional snow conditions. 20 pistes are accessible from Cauterets by means of the Lys cable car in just 12 minutes. Ski in a superb setting, with a beautiful view of the village of Cauterets, of the valley and the peaks of the mountain range of the Pyrenees. Freestyle fans will appreciate its wonderful snow park which is recognised as one of the best in France.
Another ski area accessible from Cauterets, is the small Pont d’Espagne ski area. This ski area is especially reputed for its cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing at the heart of the unspoilt and magnificent natural setting of the Pyrenees national park. This site, situated 7km from the Cauterets also offers a smallalpine ski area, perfectly suitable for family skiing and for beginners.
- 3-D cinema
- Multimedia library
- Snow shoeing
- Ice fall
- Nordic walking
- Tennis courts
- Climbing wall
- Petanque area
- Skate park
- Covered, heated swimming pool
- Covered, natural skating rink
- Free "CityCab" shuttle
- Sulphurous springs and thermal baths
The thermal baths : rich in silica, sulphur and trace elements, the thermal waters of Cauterets, which are warm and plentiful, are particularly beneficial for breathing problems and for rheumatism.
Information on: 05 62 92 51 60
- National Park museum (free visit of the fauna and the flora)
- Bee house
- Manufacture of "berlingots", a speciality of Cauterets
- Church at Cauterets
- Fish farl
- The Pont d'Espagne, to admire the majestic Gaube lake and the Vignemale, the highest peak in the French Pyrenees.
- The Cirque du Lys for the grandiose views of the main peaks in the mountain range
- Cauterets railway station, a historical monument
- The Casino
- Local craftsmanship : paintings and wood carvings, painted furniture, metal work, etc…
"Price per stay and per person (based on 2 people in 1 room)
- Bed linen
- Daily cleaning
- Free television
- Cot (sheets provided) and safe hire
- Free services
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence.
Save money and book your ski services at the same time as your stay :
ski lifts, ski hire, skiing lessons...
- Reception open 24h a day in high season
- Free Safes available on request
- Luggage room and bike shed
- Free loan of cot (sheets included), on request
- Daily cleaning
- Free outdoor car park at 100 m
- Free WiFi internet access at the reception and at the bar
BALNEO SPA ALADIN SPACE
Free entry to the Well being area : 800m², 5 heated pools at 32°C, 1 outdoor with many jets, whirlpool bath, hammam, sauna, solarium and Herbal tea room. Aquagym and aquatic relaxation (extra). New choices of treatments for face and body, 100% organic relaxing break, wolrd-over massages, Hydrotherapy treatments (hydrojet, spa jet ; hydro massage bath, wrapping).
Enrolement on 0033 (0) 562 921 270 when booking your stay.
• Ski Pass : up to 13% discount by reserving on line at the same time as your stay
• Ski Hire : up to 30% to 40% discount by reserving it with Odalys at the same time as your stay
• ESI Ski Lessons : up to 10% discount. Ski for less !
Discount on public prices, for group lessons of alpine skiing, cross country skiing and surfing (different age groups, days and times of lessons according to the different resorts).
Offers valid on prior reservation only
Tel. 05 62 91 95 42 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Half-board included with your stay at the Hotel Balnéo Aladin
• Odalys Well Being : Balneotherapy, treatments ... discover our offers !
• Free WiFi Connection at the hotel Balnéo Aladin
• Free TV rental in your room
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !