Situated at the heart of the Pyrenees, Cauterets is a medium-altitude village resort (950m), nestling in a beautiful, natural setting. Just 30 km from Lourdes and opposite the highest peak in the French Pyrenees, the Vignemale, this resort strikes an ideal balance between tradition and modernity. It retains the aspects of a true mountain village, with its shops, leisure activities and its reputed thermal baths and you can enjoy strolling around this authentic village, visiting its “Belle Epoque” hotels and the railway station, which is classified a historical monument.
For your well-being holiday in the mountains in the resort of Cauterets, book a holiday rental and come and discover the residential hotel Balneo Aladin. Situated in the very centre of Cauterets, in the North Pyrenees, 100m from the new cable car and 150m from the thermal baths, the hotel and residence Balneo Aladin located in a 5-storey building with lifts, is a modern, 3-star complex. Whether you choose the self-catering option or hotel formula, you benefit from an access to the well-being area.
Wifi in apartments and lounge (extra charge)
Free Wifi in hotel rooms
Indoor children’s play area “La Verrière Enchantée” (3-13 years old)
Indoor car park (pre-booking required due to limited spaces)
Buffet breakfast, restaurant.
All the rooms are equipped with bathroom and hair-drier, WC, telephone, free television and free WiFi access. Balcony for certain rooms.
"Price per stay and per person (based on 2 people in 1 room)
- Bed linen
- Daily cleaning
- Free television
- Cot (sheets provided) and safe hire
- Free services
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence.
- Reception open 24h a day in high season
- Free Safes available on request
- Luggage room and bike shed
- Guided Hiking twice a stay (minimum 7 day stay)
- Free loan of cot (sheets included), on request
- Daily cleaning
- Free outdoor car park at 100 m
- Free WiFi internet access at the reception and at the bar
BALNEO SPA ALADIN SPACE
Free entry to the Well being area : 800m², 5 heated pools at 32°C, 1 outdoor with many jets, whirlpool bath, hammam, sauna, solarium and Herbal tea room. Aquagym and aquatic relaxation (extra). New choices of treatments for face and body, 100% organic relaxing break, wolrd-over massages, Hydrotherapy treatments (hydrojet, spa jet ; hydro massage bath, wrapping).
Enrolement on 0033 (0) 562 921 270 when booking your stay.
Swimming pool, petanque area, climbing wall, via ferrata, skating rink, mini golf, tennis (6 courts)
3-D cinema, tapas bars, restaurants
• Half-board included with your stay at the Hotel Balnéo Aladin
• Odalys Well Being : Balneotherapy, treatments ... discover our offers !
• Free WiFi Connection at the hotel Balnéo Aladin
• Free TV rental in your room
- Sulphurous springs and thermal baths
The thermal baths : rich in silica, sulphur and trace elements, the thermal waters of Cauterets, which are warm and plentiful, are particularly beneficial for breathing problems and for rheumatism.
Information on: 05 62 92 51 60
- National Park museum (free visit of the fauna and the flora)
- Bee house
- Manufacture of "berlingots", a speciality of Cauterets
- Church at Cauterets
- Fish farl
- The Pont d'Espagne, to admire the majestic Gaube lake and the Vignemale, the highest peak in the French Pyrenees.
- The Cirque du Lys for the grandiose views of the main peaks in the mountain range
- Cauterets railway station, a historical monument
- The Casino
- Local craftsmanship : paintings and wood carvings, painted furniture, metal work, etc…
Hôtel Résidence Odalys
11 Avenue du Général Leclerc
High season : 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
Low season :
Monday-Friday : 9am-12.30am and 4.30pm-7pm
Saturday : 7.30am-12 noon and 4pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12 noon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm