Why not combine a ski holiday with a well-being holiday this winter ? Book a ski holiday rental in Cauterets in this thermal resort in the Pyrenees in the Residence Cauterets Balneo situated only 200m from the cable car. From your ski holiday rental you will have easy access to the Cauterets ski area with 70km of wonderful snowy slopes for all levels.
The ski resort of Cauterets is nestled at 950m of altitude opposite the Vignemale mountain which is the highest peak in the Pyrenees. There are plenty of modern facilities and activities for the whole family and you have the opportunity to benefit from the natural thermal springs of the resort and relax tired muscles after a day on the ski slopes.
Wifi (extra charge)
Well-being area (800m²) with heated pools (heated to 32°C), 1 of which is outside + hot tubs, hammam and sauna
Underground car park (extra charge, limited spaces)
Outdoor parking (200m from the residence)
Indoor children’s play area “La Verrière Enchantée” (3-13 years old, open 4-9pm in winter)
The Residence Cauterets Balneo has a bar and restaurant and you have 2 different formulas:
- 7 evening meals
- half board
You have the choice of 2 formulas Christmas Special and New Year during the relevant periods.
Please note :
- First meal = dinner on day of arrival, last meal = breakfast on day of departure. All meals are served as a buffet in high season and as plated meals in low season. Animals are not allowed in the restaurant or bar area.
- Hotel formula : Christmas & New Year's Eve (cocktails, Entertainment, dinner, disco - drinks not included)
The Residence Cauterets Balneo is a modern complex in a 5-storey building with lift in the centre of Cauterets. Holiday rentals are well-equipped and comfortable.
Two studios for 2 people and three bedrooms for 2 people are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
Ski area : Cirque de Lys (Alpine skiing, snowboard)
- Minimum altitude : 1730 m - Maximum altitude : 2450 m
- 19 slopes, 35km : 4 green, 7 blue, 7 red, 2 black
- 12 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park, 3 freestyle zones
Ski area : Pont d’Espagne
- Minimum altitude : 1500 m - Maximum altitude : 1730 m
- 4 slopes, 4km : 2 green, 1 red, 1 black
- 2 drag lifts, 1 chair lift
- 36.5km of cross-country skiing tracks, made up of 5 circuits, 6km of marked snow-shoeing trails
- 6 km of snow-shoeing and footpaths
The ski resort of Cauterets, in the Pyrenees, offers two ski areas for your ski holiday. The ski area of the Cirque de Lys offers 35km of ski slopes for all levels, with exceptional snow conditions. 20 pistes are accessible from Cauterets by means of the Lys cable car in just 12 minutes. Ski in a superb setting, with a beautiful view of the village of Cauterets, of the valley and the peaks of the mountain range of the Pyrenees. Freestyle fans will appreciate its wonderful snow park which is recognised as one of the best in France.
Another ski area accessible from Cauterets, is the small Pont d’Espagne ski area. This ski area is especially reputed for its cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing at the heart of the unspoilt and magnificent natural setting of the Pyrenees national park. This site, situated 7km from the Cauterets also offers a smallalpine ski area, perfectly suitable for family skiing and for beginners.
- 3-D cinema
- Multimedia library
- Snow shoeing
- Ice fall
- Nordic walking
- Tennis courts
- Climbing wall
- Petanque area
- Skate park
- Covered, heated swimming pool
- Covered, natural skating rink
- Free "CityCab" shuttle
- Sulphurous springs and thermal baths
The thermal baths : rich in silica, sulphur and trace elements, the thermal waters of Cauterets, which are warm and plentiful, are particularly beneficial for breathing problems and for rheumatism.
Information on: 05 62 92 51 60
- National Park museum (free visit of the fauna and the flora)
- Bee house
- Manufacture of "berlingots", a speciality of Cauterets
- Church at Cauterets
- Fish farl
- The Pont d'Espagne, to admire the majestic Gaube lake and the Vignemale, the highest peak in the French Pyrenees.
- The Cirque du Lys for the grandiose views of the main peaks in the mountain range
- Cauterets railway station, a historical monument
- The Casino
- Local craftsmanship : paintings and wood carvings, painted furniture, metal work, etc…
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on arrival : €300
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco-partipation tax : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Arrivals from 5pm
Check-out by 10am
In the event of late arrival, please inform the residence as soon as possible.
- Bed linen (beds mad on arrival)
- Bathroom linen
- WiFi access-
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen and washing up)
- Baby equipment : cot (bed linen not supplied) & high chair
- Iron on loan
- Access to well-being centre with heated pools
- Access to indoor children’s play area “La Verrière Enchantée” (3-13 years old, see opening hours onsite)
Extra Services to be paid onsite:
- Underground parking : €49/week (limited spaces)
- Pets allowed*: €10/animal/day
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Seminars, meetings... organise your business meetings with Odalys
Meeting rooms available for 18 to 100 people (theatre style), 7 conference rooms for 10-20 people.
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our 2 formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
Info and prices coming soon !
• Odalys Well-being, Sauna, hammam, whirlpool… discover our offers !
Free access for Odalys guests to the well-being centre in the residence (800m²).
5 heated swimming pools (heated 32°C) one of which is outside, water jets, whirlpool, water jets, whirlpool, hammam, sauna, etc). Open from 07/12/19 to 03/05/20.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 34% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)5 62 91 95 42 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Ski Passes : Spring skiing
Buy a 6-day adult ski pass and get a FREE “Jeune” ski pass (under 18 years old, photo ID required) for arrivals on 04 and 11/04/20.
Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !