The resort Valmeinier in the Savoie region of the French Alps, presents two different faces. Valmeinier 1500 is a little, authentic mountain village, its stone houses with slate roofs, boasting a superb view of the surrounding peaks including the famous Galibier and the Mont Thabor. Valmeinier 1800 is a more modern resort, with its pleasant architecture, blending perfectly into its natural surroundings. Valmeinier, situated at the gateway of Italy, between the two national parks of the Ecrins and the Vanoise, thus offers a holiday in the mountains, combining discovery of the mountain heritage and a host of outdoor sporting activities in the fresh, invigorating air of the Alps.
This charming, traditional chalet is located in a quiet setting in a tiny hamlet 1km from the village of Valmeinier 1500, giving visitors the possibility to enjoy the many varied sporting and cultural activities on offer in Valmeinier but also allowing the chance to appreciate the peace and quiet of this delightful location.
Car park (20m from the chalet)
This charming, spacious chalet on 3 floors sleeping up to 12 people consists of a living room with TV and sofa, dining room with open fireplace, and an equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee machine, fridge, kettle, etc.) and 4 bedrooms.
While on Holiday in Valmeinier, enjoy some of the many activities on offer:
- Swimming pool
- Mountain biking (75km of marked tracks)
- Aquagym, climbing, adventure parks, orientation courses, cinema, fishing, white water sports
- Circus, magic shows
- The Ecrins national park
- The Vanoise national park
- The Maurienne and the Haute Maurienne valley
- The mountain passes of Galibier, Mont Cenis and Iseran
- Briançonand its fortifications
- Italy (Suze and Turin)
- Climbing at Aussois
- White water sports at Serre Chevalier
- Via ferrata and mini-golf atValloire
- Mardets of the Savoie resion at Valloire and Saint Jean de Maurienne
Chalet La Torelière
Please contact your Odalys representative (Karine Noraz +33 (0)6 25 23 84 92) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm