20% discount on your accommodation
The resort Valmeinier in the Savoie region of the French Alps, presents two different faces. Valmeinier 1500 is a little, authentic mountain village, its stone houses with slate roofs, boasting a superb view of the surrounding peaks including the famous Galibier and the Mont Thabor. Valmeinier 1800 is a more modern resort, with its pleasant architecture, blending perfectly into its natural surroundings. Valmeinier, situated at the gateway of Italy, between the two national parks of the Ecrins and the Vanoise, thus offers a holiday in the mountains, combining discovery of the mountain heritage and a host of outdoor sporting activities in the fresh, invigorating air of the Alps.
The Club Residence L'Ours Blanc in Valmeinier 1800, made up of 61 apartments, is built in typical regional style and blends in perfectly with the rest of the resort. It is situated at the entrance of the resort, opposite the Tourist Office just 50m from the shops. A harmonious blend of traditional mountain hamlet and modern, mountain resort, Valmeinier located near the National Parks of the Vanoise and Les Ecrins is a dream location for nature lovers and those looking for peace and quiet.
Billiards table (extra charge)
Free Wifi access in apartments
Outdoor parking near residence
Your residence consists of 62 holiday rentals in an attractive building blending in perfectly with the mountain style of the village of Valmeinier. Apartments range from studios for 4 people to 2 bedroom mezzanine apartments for 8 people.
Each holiday rental is nicely decorated and equipped with all the necessary home comforts for your mountain holiday. All accommodation has a kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room and separate toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television in all holiday rentals. You can enjoy the pleasant views from your terrace or balcony. Free Wifi access is available in the accommodation.
|Accommodation type||From 18/08/2018
1 or 2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.40/person/day (valid for all guests over 18)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm until 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Free activities for children in July & August
- Hiking with a guide in July & August
- Access to heated swimming pool
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bed linen : €12/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Billiards table : €2/game
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 07/07 to 25/08/18.
While on Holiday in Valmeinier, enjoy some of the many activities on offer:
- Swimming pool
- Mountain biking (75km of marked tracks)
- Aquagym, climbing, adventure parks, orientation courses, cinema, fishing, white water sports
- Circus, magic shows
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club in July/August
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per stay in July & August
- The Ecrins national park
- The Vanoise national park
- The Maurienne and the Haute Maurienne valley
- The mountain passes of Galibier, Mont Cenis and Iseran
- Briançonand its fortifications
- Italy (Suze and Turin)
- Climbing at Aussois
- White water sports at Serre Chevalier
- Via ferrata and mini-golf atValloire
- Mardets of the Savoie resion at Valloire and Saint Jean de Maurienne
ZAC des Islettes
Lieu dit Chapiet
Téléphone : +33 (0)4 79 56 63 81
Reception at the Residence Lumières de Neige : Tel +33 (0)4 79 56 50 88
Monday-Friday : 8am-11am and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 3pm-8pm
Sunday: 8am-12 noon
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm