Treat yourself and your family to a dream holiday in a luxury chalet in France in the charming resort of Valloire in the Savoy region. The upmarket Chalet Les Clots can sleep up to 14 people making it the ideal choice for a summer holiday with family or friends. The chalet is in a beautiful spot in the Hamlet of Serroz just a 10-minute walk to the resort centre. You can enjoy the stunning views from the spacious panoramic terrace (65m²).
Your chalet with private sauna and whirlpool and beautiful, stylish interior offers all the luxury services you would expect from a upmarket chalet in the French Alps. You have a free shuttle bus to take you to the centre of Valloire where you will find all the amenities.
Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
Private parking (covered area for 2 cars)
Games room with table football, flat screen TV and DVD player
With approximately 250m² of living space (including the panoramic terrace of 65m²), the Chalet Les Clots offers luxury holiday rentals in a beautiful chalet in Valloire in the French Alps. Stylish decoration and luxury furnishings and fittings with all the modern facilities necessary are what you can expect in this upmarket chalet in Valloire.
This luxury chalet in Valloire sleeps 14 people and has 6 bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with king size beds, 2 bedrooms with double beds, 1 bedroom with 4 single beds and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. The beautiful modern kitchen is fitted with all the necessary appliances (dishwasher, oven, microwave, filter coffee machine, large fridge, freezer, induction hob, extractor hood, toaster, kettle, raclette machine, etc). The living room has a wood burner. There are 2 bathrooms with bath and double sink, an Italian shower room with 3 sinks and 3 toilets with sinks.
- Mountain-bike for all levels, 130 km of marked-out tracks, ascent possible in the Crêt de la Brive telecabin
- Climbing school. 169 routes, 3 via ferrata
- Adventure park« forêt de l’enfer », acrobatic course in the trees
- Exercise trail
- Paragliding school
- Valloire swimming pool, including an open air, heated pool , a paddling pool and a water chute
- A skating rink of 1800 m2 open in July and August
- Tennis - 9 courts
- Mountain golf course at Verneys, 6-hole course, mini-golf with 18 holes
- Horse-riding centre and pony-club
- Beach-volley within swimming pool area
- Fitness centre, completely renovated, with new equipment
- Library and multimedia room, cinema
- The Adroit farm in the hamlet of "les Granges"
- The Galibier mountain pass, the Aiguilles d’Arves
- Visit of cow farm. Sale of cheese, direct from producer
- 3 baroque-style monuments to visit: Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church at Valloire, Notre-Dame de Bon Secours chapel in Tigny and Saint Jacques aux Villards chapel.
- Guided tours
- Night-time bars with entertainment, discos, bowling
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per accommodation and per week
Deposit : €1500 / accommodation (credit card, cheque, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the case of damage, part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/person/day (free for children under 12 years old)
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your contact as soon as possible (tel: +33 (0)6 62 39 32 48). You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking necessary)
- Parking (2 spaces)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150/chalet
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Private spa, in your chalet
Relax and enjoy your holiday to the max !