Overlooking the resort of Valloire in the Savoie region, the Chalet Le Peak offers an ideal holiday rental in the French Alps. Located in a quiet spot with stunning views of the Setaz to the Pain de Sucre mountains allowing you to really appreciate a relaxing holiday in the mountains away from the hustle and bustle. Just 700m from the resort centre, you will have easy access to all the necessary facilities and sporting activities you might need while on holiday in Valloire.
Private parking (4 spaces)
Free shuttle buses
This South-facing chalet with a surface area of 130m² can sleep up to 12 people and is comfortably equipped in a traditional mountain style. There are 4 bedrooms and a mezzanine bedroom, 2 toilets, 2 bathrooms. There is an open kitchen and living/dining area with a wood burner on the ground floor and a TV room upstairs.
- Mountain-bike for all levels, 130 km of marked-out tracks, ascent possible in the Crêt de la Brive telecabin
- Climbing school. 169 routes, 3 via ferrata
- Adventure park« forêt de l’enfer », acrobatic course in the trees
- Exercise trail
- Paragliding school
- Valloire swimming pool, including an open air, heated pool , a paddling pool and a water chute
- A skating rink of 1800 m2 open in July and August
- Tennis - 9 courts
- Mountain golf course at Verneys, 6-hole course, mini-golf with 18 holes
- Horse-riding centre and pony-club
- Beach-volley within swimming pool area
- Fitness centre, completely renovated, with new equipment
- Library and multimedia room, cinema
- The Adroit farm in the hamlet of "les Granges"
- The Galibier mountain pass, the Aiguilles d’Arves
- Visit of cow farm. Sale of cheese, direct from producer
- 3 baroque-style monuments to visit: Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church at Valloire, Notre-Dame de Bon Secours chapel in Tigny and Saint Jacques aux Villards chapel.
- Guided tours
- Night-time bars with entertainment, discos, bowling
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 18 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen & tea towels
- Wifi access
- Private parking (4 spaces)
- Baby equipment (request in advance)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- End of stay cleaning : €150/chalet
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !