The resort of Valloire is situated at the foot of the Galibier mountain pass, in the southern part of the Alpes du Nord. This charming little village, centred around its baroque church, has retained all the aspects of a traditional little mountain village. It begins at an altitude of 700m, on the banks of the Arc, to climb up to the Aiguilles, at 3500m. Due to its situation between the southern and northern Alps, it offers a wonderful dry and sunny climate, excellent for the health.
The Residence Le Hameau et Les Chalets de la Vallee d’Or is situated not far from the centre of the village of Valloire. It is made up of traditional, chalet-style buildings built in wood and stone, overlooking the village itself. The charming mountain village of Valloire built around its baroque church is in a beautiful location in the heart of the Galibier mountains. This family-friendly resort offers a multitude of activites and entertainment for all ages.
Indoor/outdoor heated pool (1/3 inside, 2/3 outside)
Sauna (extra charge, pre-booking required)
Wifi access in reception (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor parking (extra charge)
In your Odalys residence you will find holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 9/10 people (duplex). The accommodation is housed in several charming chalet-style buildings which blend perfectly into the unspoilt natural surroundings. Each holiday rental has a balcony where you can enjoy the lovely views.
The holiday rentals in the Residence Le Hameau et Les Chalets de la Vallee d'Or are all equipped with the necessary home comforts for your perfect mountain holiday. Each has a kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom and most have a separate toilet. Each holiday rental has a television already installed. You have free Wifi access in the apartments.
Some 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
- Mountain-bike for all levels, 130 km of marked-out tracks, ascent possible in the Crêt de la Brive telecabin
- Climbing school. 169 routes, 3 via ferrata
- Adventure park« forêt de l’enfer », acrobatic course in the trees
- Exercise trail
- Paragliding school
- Valloire swimming pool, including an open air, heated pool , a paddling pool and a water chute
- A skating rink of 1800 m2 open in July and August
- Tennis - 9 courts
- Mountain golf course at Verneys, 6-hole course, mini-golf with 18 holes
- Horse-riding centre and pony-club
- Beach-volley within swimming pool area
- Fitness centre, completely renovated, with new equipment
- Library and multimedia room, cinema
- The Adroit farm in the hamlet of "les Granges"
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club in July/August
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per stay in July & August
• Free activity pass, discover new activities in your resort !
Make the most of discounts or free activities in July & August (included in our prices)
- Pedestrian access to the ski passes
- Access to the swimming pool and skating rink in the resort
- Discounts for many activities included golf and tennis
- The Galibier mountain pass, the Aiguilles d’Arves
- Visit of cow farm. Sale of cheese, direct from producer
- 3 baroque-style monuments to visit: Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church at Valloire, Notre-Dame de Bon Secours chapel in Tigny and Saint Jacques aux Villards chapel.
- Guided tours
- Night-time bars with entertainment, discos, bowling
ZAC de la Charbonnière
Telephone : +33 (0)4 79 59 61 26
Monday-Friday : 8am-11am and 5pm-7pm
Sunday : 8am-12 noon
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm