The resort of Valloire is situated at the foot of the Galibier mountain pass, in the southern part of the Alpes du Nord. This charming little village, centred around its baroque church, has retained all the aspects of a traditional little mountain village. It begins at an altitude of 700m, on the banks of the Arc, to climb up to the Aiguilles, at 3500m. Due to its situation between the southern and northern Alps, it offers a wonderful dry and sunny climate, excellent for the health.
Charming, traditional chalet in Valloire sleeping 10 people for your dream holiday in the French Alps. The Chalet Alpenroc (130m²) is the ideal choice for a family holiday. You will immediately feel at home in the cozy interiors decorated in the traditional chalet style and you will find all the modern facilities you need for the perfect holiday. Put your feet up in the comfortable lounge, relax tired muscles in the shower with hydrojets or enjoy the beautiful surroundings from the balcony or terrace after a long day of activities in Valloire in the French Alps.
Private parking for 2 cars
The Chalet Alpenroc sleeps comfortably 10 people as follows : 2 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms and a mezzanine with 2 single beds. There are 3 showers (one with hydro-jets) and 3 separate toilets. A fully-fitted, modern kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, etc., is at your disposal to prepared hearty meals for your friends or family. You can spend evenings watching films thanks to the TV and DVD player in the comfortable living room with fireplace. You also have Wifi access available. You have a utility room where you will find a washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and heated ski boot rack to make life simple during your stay in Valloire. Enjoy the views from the terrace or balcony.
|Accommodation type||From 02/12/2017
Private chalet 10 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen & tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Firewood : €20/extra set
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
- Mountain-bike for all levels, 130 km of marked-out tracks, ascent possible in the Crêt de la Brive telecabin
- Climbing school. 169 routes, 3 via ferrata
- Adventure park« forêt de l’enfer », acrobatic course in the trees
- Exercise trail
- Paragliding school
- Valloire swimming pool, including an open air, heated pool , a paddling pool and a water chute
- A skating rink of 1800 m2 open in July and August
- Tennis - 9 courts
- Mountain golf course at Verneys, 6-hole course, mini-golf with 18 holes
- Horse-riding centre and pony-club
- Beach-volley within swimming pool area
- Fitness centre, completely renovated, with new equipment
- Library and multimedia room, cinema
- The Adroit farm in the hamlet of "les Granges"
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free Wifi in your chalet! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection in your chalet.
- The Galibier mountain pass, the Aiguilles d’Arves
- Visit of cow farm. Sale of cheese, direct from producer
- 3 baroque-style monuments to visit: Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church at Valloire, Notre-Dame de Bon Secours chapel in Tigny and Saint Jacques aux Villards chapel.
- Guided tours
- Night-time bars with entertainment, discos, bowling
Please contact the Odalys representative (Nicolas : +33 (0)6 66 04 44 77) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm