Valfréjus is a really lovely ski resort in the Savoie region of the French Alps, with an authentic and very pleasant architecture, in a forest of larch and pine trees at the heart of the Massif du Thabor. This family ski resort in the Northern Alps offers a skiing area on a wholly human scale, in a magnificent setting. Valfréjus is thus able to offer a skiing holiday in the middle of nature, at the same time reassuring and comfortable, as this is a well-equipped Alpine resort.
The skiing area of the ski resort of Valfréjus in the Savoie region offers its skiers a grandiose panorama. This resort in theNorthern Alps, situated between forests and majestic peaks, offers a varied skiing for all levels. 65 km ofski slopes with a difference in altitude of nearly 1200 m ! A skiing area that is well adapted to families with young children, but also offering fine descents to experienced skiers (the black ski slopes are not flattened). The ski resort of Valfréjus is moreover reputed for its off-piste skiing because of its good-quality snow. The use of artificial snow guarantees that you can ski back in to the resort. New feature for the season 2010 / 2011 : a new 4-place chairlift, "Le Petit Vallon".
- Minimum altitude : 1550 m
- Maximum altitude : 2737 m
- 23 slopes over 65 km
- 3 green
- 10 blue
- 6 red
- 4 black
- 1 beginners' area at an altitude of 2200 m
- 1 snowpark
- 1 telecabin, 5 chairlifts, 4 ski-tows
The Luxury residence « Les Chalet de la Ramoure » , is a holiday rental built in the traditional style of the Savoie region , at Valfréjus, in the Northern Alps. Comprising 3 independent chalets, this residential complex is situated at the foot of the ski slopes of Valfréjus, 30 m below the Charmasson chairlift and just a stone’s throw from the centre of this ski resort in the Savoie region (only about 200 m from the shops, skiing schools, restaurants and about 60 m from the resort’s baby-club). Most of the apartments of the Luxury residence « Les Chalet de la Ramoure » have a balcony or terrace. A heated outdoor swimming pool and a sauna are at your disposal to ensure that health and well-being feature in your skiing holiday at Valfréjus.
Ski lockers and covered, fee-paying car park
Fresh bread service available - to be ordered the day before
Breakfast available in the bar at the " La Turra" residence
The apartments, ranging from the studio apartment with cabine for 2/4 pers to the 3-roomed apartment for 4/6 pers, are all fully equipped : kitchenette (oven and dishwasher), bathroom, separate toilet, free television and balcony or terrace for most apartments.
- Natural skating rink, ice-hockey
- Speed Riding, heliskiing
- Snow shoeing
- Cross country skiing
- Entertainment and activities
- The High Alps way
- Baroque trails of the Haute Maurienne region
- The leaning house
- Saint Jacques chapel at Loutraz
- Replaton fortress
- Saint-Gobain fortress
- The museum of the crossing of the Alps
- The monumental entrance to the railway tunnel
- Notre Dame Du Charmaix chapel, medieval sanctuary dedicated to the" Vierge Noire"
- The "Muséobar" tracing the history of a border town
- The "Rizerie", exhibition centre of the link between Lyon and Turin
- The Mont Thabor
- The Vanoise National Park
- Cultural and historical riches of the Terra Modana territory ;
- Modane with its fountain, which is classed as a historical monument.
Résidence Les Chalets de la Ramoure
Rue du 8 septembre
Reception at « La Turra » residence, open on Saturdays from 8.30 am to 8.00 pm. Every day from 8.30am to 10.30am and from 4.00pm to 7.00pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm