The Luxury residence « Les Chalet de la Ramoure » , is a holiday rental built in the traditional style of the Savoie region , at Valfréjus, in the Northern Alps. Comprising 3 independent chalets, this residential complex is situated at the foot of the ski slopes of Valfréjus, 30 m below the Charmasson chairlift and just a stone’s throw from the centre of this ski resort in the Savoie region (only about 200 m from the shops, skiing schools, restaurants and about 60 m from the resort’s baby-club). Most of the apartments of the Luxury residence « Les Chalet de la Ramoure » have a balcony or terrace. A heated outdoor swimming pool and a sauna are at your disposal to ensure that health and well-being feature in your skiing holiday at Valfréjus.
Ski lockers and covered, fee-paying car park
Fresh bread service available - to be ordered the day before
Breakfast available in the bar at the " La Turra" residence
The apartments, ranging from the studio apartment with cabine for 2/4 pers to the 3-roomed apartment for 4/6 pers, are all fully equipped : kitchenette (oven and dishwasher), bathroom, separate toilet, free television and balcony or terrace for most apartments.
The skiing area of the ski resort of Valfréjus in the Savoie region offers its skiers a grandiose panorama. This resort in theNorthern Alps, situated between forests and majestic peaks, offers a varied skiing for all levels. 65 km ofski slopes with a difference in altitude of nearly 1200 m ! A skiing area that is well adapted to families with young children, but also offering fine descents to experienced skiers (the black ski slopes are not flattened). The ski resort of Valfréjus is moreover reputed for its off-piste skiing because of its good-quality snow. The use of artificial snow guarantees that you can ski back in to the resort. New feature for the season 2010 / 2011 : a new 4-place chairlift, "Le Petit Vallon".
- Minimum altitude : 1550 m
- Maximum altitude : 2737 m
- 23 slopes over 65 km
- 3 green
- 10 blue
- 6 red
- 4 black
- 1 beginners' area at an altitude of 2200 m
- 1 snowpark
- 1 telecabin, 5 chairlifts, 4 ski-tows
- Natural skating rink, ice-hockey
- Speed Riding, heliskiing
- Snow shoeing
- Cross country skiing
- Entertainment and activities
- The High Alps way
- Baroque trails of the Haute Maurienne region
- The leaning house
- Saint Jacques chapel at Loutraz
- Replaton fortress
- Saint-Gobain fortress
- The museum of the crossing of the Alps
- The monumental entrance to the railway tunnel
- Notre Dame Du Charmaix chapel, medieval sanctuary dedicated to the" Vierge Noire"
- The "Muséobar" tracing the history of a border town
- The "Rizerie", exhibition centre of the link between Lyon and Turin
- The Mont Thabor
- The Vanoise National Park
- Cultural and historical riches of the Terra Modana territory ;
- Modane with its fountain, which is classed as a historical monument.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !