Val Thorens, at an altitude of 2300 m, in a grandiose setting nestling amongst the mountains and surrounded by 6 glaciers, is the highest resort in Europe, the culminating point of the Three Valleys. This sporty, dynamic and lively resort offers the benefits of nature, with many magnificent views of flowered mountain pastures, lakes and mountain peaks.
Concerts, programmes of weekly activities at the Tourist Office: valthorens.com
- 7500 m2 sports centre at the heart of the resort: aquaclub-fun balneo with 2 swimming pools, jacuzzi, hammam, 3 saunas, fitness.
- Mountain bike:
- "Le Bureau des guides et accompagnateurs" offers the following activities :hikes, children's club, climbing, glacier walks, via ferrata, mountaineering canyoning, rafting, mountain adventure.
- Tennis: lessons for all levels, private and group lessons.
- Paragliding and microlighting (including initiation throughout the summer with trained monitors)
- Adventure course : the highest adventure course in Europe (for qge 12+)
- Moto-Trial outings
- Via Ferrata and canyoning with "Aventure Sensation"
- The Vanoise national park
- The baroque heritage of the valley
- The valley of Belleville
- Notre Dame de la Vie sanctuary
- Saint Martin de Belleville church
- Museum of Belleville : 150 years of history in the valley
73440 VAL THORENS
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm