Ideally located at the foot of the "Goitschel" ski slope, one of the most beautiful slopes in Val Thorens in the 3 Valleys, the Odalys Residence Le Valset offers superb views of the ski resort’s summits. Situated at the entrance to Val Thorens, your ski holiday rental is close to shops and other amenities and facilities needed during your ski holidays. With ski lifts only 100m from your residence, you have easy access to the slopes of Val Thorens leading to the 3 Valleys.
Val Thorens’ own ski area offers no less than 78 slopes spread over 150km, served by 32 ski lifts with a wide variety of ski runs to suit all levels from complete beginners to expert skiers and snowboarders. To make the most of your ski holiday in Val Thorens, discover the 3 Valleys ski area and the 600km of ski slopes linking the famous ski resorts of Meribel and Courchevel among others.
Indoor and outdoor car parks : booking advisable at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival (Valthoparc - Tel: +33(0)4 79 00 02 49, www.valthoparc.com). Please note: parking is obligatory
Wifi (extra charge)
The traditional and stylish Odalys Residence Le Valset blends in with its natural surroundings in the resort of Val Thorens in the 3 Valleys. South-east facing, this residence offers comfortable holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2 people to duplex apartments for 8 people.
Well-equipped with all the home comforts needed for your holiday, each holiday rental has a functional kitchen (oven or microwave, dishwasher,…), bathroom or shower room, separate toilet and balcony. You also have Wifi access (extra charge) and the possibility to rent a television in your accommodation (already installed in all apartments).
Ski area : Val Thorens - Orelle
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 3200 m
- 78 slopes, 150 km : 11 green, 29 blue, 29 red, 9 black
- 32 ski lifts
The Val Thorens – Orelle ski area offers 150km of wonderful, high altitude slopes with most of the skiing above 2000m of altitude guaranteeing excellent snow conditions. There are varied ski slopes for all levels from beginners to experts with a “junior” area and a large snow park and a 1300 meter-long zip wire getting up to speeds of over 100km/hour!
Ski area : Three Valleys
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 3200 m
- 321 slopes, 600 km : 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
- 168 ski lifts
- 100 km if cross-country skiing tracks
With 600 km of ski slopes and 168 ski lifts, the 3 Valleys ski area, the largest in the world, links the ski area of Val Thorens with the famous ski resorts of Courchevel and Meribel as well as the smaller ski resorts of La Tania, Brides les Bains, Saint Martin de Belleville and Les Menuires. The ski area reaches extremely high altitudes up to 3230m in the Val Thorens area and you are therefore guaranteed excellent snow conditions right through the winter season as early as November and as late as May.
Val Thorens is a dynamic resort, offering a great deal of sporting and leisure facilities, for an active holiday, all different types of skiing, followed by a moment of relaxation in the vast sports centre :
- 7500m² sports centre at the heart of the resort: aquaclub-fun balneo with 2 swimming pools, jacuzzi, hammam, 3 saunas; well-being centre (spa, fitness, massage); sport and leisure (including tennis, ping-pong, squash, football, volleyball, badminton, etc).
- Snow shoeing and hiking paths
- Driving on ice (on the Andros circuit)
- Snow scooter
- Mountain biking in the snow
- The longest toboggan run in France (6km descent with difference in altitude of 700m)
- Off-piste skiing
- Nordic skiing
- Torch-light descent
- “Jump’Air” (freestyle jumping)
- Giant zip wire
- Mini-quad for children, paint ball
- Restaurants, cinemas, shops, bars, discos, bowling...
- The Vanoise national park
- The baroque heritage of the valley
- The valley of Belleville
- Notre Dame de la Vie sanctuary
- Saint Martin de Belleville church
- Museum of Belleville : 150 years of history in the valley
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 15/10/2020 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.53/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in and key collection at the Residence l'Altineige - Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 08 88.
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in from 3pm, however, the keys will be supplied at 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €30/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set
- Extra bed linen : €13/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Indoor and outdoor car parks : booking advisable at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival (Valthoparc - Tel: +33(0)4 79 00 02 49)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys «
Prices and info coming soon !
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Prices and info coming soon !
• Ski school : Odalys future champions, ski school pick-up point at your residence
Book ski lessons for your children and the ski instructors will pick up your budding skiers at the reception of your residence! Sign up your children for group ski lessons from 5 or 6 years old up to 12 years old in the morning or afternoon.
(Minimum age, age groups, days and hours vary according to the resort’s ski school).
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 04/07 to 22/08/20
Convivial holidays, to suit your tastes with services included or à la carte plus avantages with our local partners !
For a sélection of establishments, try our new « online check-in » service : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info