In Val Thorens in the 3 Valleys in the French Alps the Odalys Residence L’Altineige offers ski holiday rentals for your ski holidays in an ideal location. Situated on the slopes and near the ski lifts you have direct access to the ski area of Val Thorens from your Odalys ski holiday rental. The residence is located right next to shops and other amenities, convenient for all your requirements during your ski holidays in the Savoy region. The sports centre and shopping arcade are connected by a walkway to your Odalys holiday residence.
The resort of Val Thorens has its own ski area offering skiers and snowboarders 78 slopes spread over 150km of high altitude, snowy mountains. Connected to the huge ski area of the 3 Valleys, your ski holiday rental in Val Thorens gives you access to around 600km of ski slopes in this world-famous ski area – enough to keep even the most demanding skier busy during a week’s ski holiday.
Indoor and outdoor car parks : booking advisable at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival (Valthoparc - Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 02 49, www.valthoparc.com)
Close to shops, with an attractive wooden facade and large balconies, your holiday rental in the Odalys Residence L’Altineige offers well-equipped apartments and studios for your ski holidays in Val Thorens. You have the choice of holiday rentals ranging from studios for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments sleeping 6 people. All holiday rentals have a functional kitchenette (mini oven or microwave, dishwasher,…), bathroom, separate toilet and a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation (already installed).
Ski area : Val Thorens - Orelle
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 3200 m
- 78 slopes, 150 km : 11 green, 29 blue, 29 red, 9 black
- 32 ski lifts
The Val Thorens – Orelle ski area offers 150km of wonderful, high altitude slopes with most of the skiing above 2000m of altitude guaranteeing excellent snow conditions. There are varied ski slopes for all levels from beginners to experts with a “junior” area and a large snow park and a 1300 meter-long zip wire getting up to speeds of over 100km/hour!
Ski area : Three Valleys
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 3200 m
- 321 slopes, 600 km : 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
- 168 ski lifts
- 100 km if cross-country skiing tracks
With 600 km of ski slopes and 168 ski lifts, the 3 Valleys ski area, the largest in the world, links the ski area of Val Thorens with the famous ski resorts of Courchevel and Meribel as well as the smaller ski resorts of La Tania, Brides les Bains, Saint Martin de Belleville and Les Menuires. The ski area reaches extremely high altitudes up to 3230m in the Val Thorens area and you are therefore guaranteed excellent snow conditions right through the winter season as early as November and as late as May.
Val Thorens is a dynamic resort, offering a great deal of sporting and leisure facilities, for an active holiday, all different types of skiing, followed by a moment of relaxation in the vast sports centre :
- 7500m² sports centre at the heart of the resort: aquaclub-fun balneo with 2 swimming pools, jacuzzi, hammam, 3 saunas; well-being centre (spa, fitness, massage); sport and leisure (including tennis, ping-pong, squash, football, volleyball, badminton, etc).
- Snow shoeing and hiking paths
- Driving on ice (on the Andros circuit)
- Snow scooter
- Mountain biking in the snow
- The longest toboggan run in France (6km descent with difference in altitude of 700m)
- Off-piste skiing
- Nordic skiing
- Torch-light descent
- “Jump’Air” (freestyle jumping)
- Giant zip wire
- Mini-quad for children, paint ball
- Restaurants, cinemas, shops, bars, discos, bowling...
- The Vanoise national park
- The baroque heritage of the valley
- The valley of Belleville
- Notre Dame de la Vie sanctuary
- Saint Martin de Belleville church
- Museum of Belleville : 150 years of history in the valley
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.53/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, check in from 3pm, keys supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Indoor and outdoor car parks : booking advisable at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival (Valthoparc - Tel: +33(0)4 79 00 02 49)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys «
Discounts up to 23% on 6-day ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old onsite (photo ID requested for all passes). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only. Not valid for arrivals on : 21-28/12/19 and 08, 15, 22, 29/02/20 and 07/03/20.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 15% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 02 86 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ski school : Odalys future champions, ski school pick-up point at your residence
Book ski lessons for your children and the ski instructors will pick up your budding skiers at the reception of your residence! Sign up your children for group ski lessons from 5 or 6 years old up to 12 years old in the morning or afternoon.
(Minimum age, age groups, days and hours vary according to the resort’s ski school).
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 06/07 to 24/08/19.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !