20% discount on your accommodation
Val Thorens, at an altitude of 2300 m, in a grandiose setting nestling amongst the mountains and surrounded by 6 glaciers, is the highest resort in Europe, the culminating point of the Three Valleys. This sporty, dynamic and lively resort offers the benefits of nature, with many magnificent views of flowered mountain pastures, lakes and mountain peaks.
Concerts, programmes of weekly activities at the Tourist Office: valthorens.com
The Residence L’Altineige is situated at the entrance to the resort of Val Thorens in the Savoyregion of the French Alps, near shops and facilities and close to all summer activities. With its wooden facade and large balconies, this is an attractive residence made up of 130 holiday rentals. It is linked to the commercial gallery and to the sports centre by a covered passageway giving easy access to shops and amenities. Set in the Belleville valley surrounded by 6 glaciers, Val Thorens is located at an impressive altitude of 2300m allowing you to discover high altitude life.
Indoor and outdoor car parks : booking advisable at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival (Valthoparc - Tel: +33(0)4 79 00 02 49, www.valthoparc.com)
Close to shops, with an attractive wooden facade and large balconies, your holiday rental in the Odalys Residence L’Altineige offers well-equipped apartments and studios for your mountain holidays in Val Thorens. You have the choice of holiday rentals ranging from studios for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments sleeping 6 people. All holiday rentals have a functional kitchenette (mini oven or microwave, dishwasher,…), bathroom, separate toilet and a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation (already installed).
|August / November|
|Accommodation type||From 18/08/2018
Studio 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2 pièces 5 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old) - price indication only.
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- The 'carte multiloisirs' activity card valid in July and August
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Indoor and outdoor car parks : booking advisable at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival (Valthoparc - Tel: +33(0)4 79 00 02 49)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 07/07 to 25/08/18.
- 7500 m2 sports centre at the heart of the resort: aquaclub-fun balneo with 2 swimming pools, jacuzzi, hammam, 3 saunas, fitness.
- Mountain bike:
- "Le Bureau des guides et accompagnateurs" offers the following activities :hikes, children's club, climbing, glacier walks, via ferrata, mountaineering canyoning, rafting, mountain adventure.
- Tennis: lessons for all levels, private and group lessons.
- Paragliding and microlighting (including initiation throughout the summer with trained monitors)
- Adventure course : the highest adventure course in Europe (for qge 12+)
- Moto-Trial outings
- Via Ferrata and canyoning with "Aventure Sensation"
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays.
Book your summer mountain holidays in the family-friendly resort of Val Thorens awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free "Carte Multiloisirs" (leisure card), freebies and discounts!
Included in the price of your accommodation : max. 2 cards/apartment/week
- 1 single card
- 2 sports centres
- 3 resorts: Val Thorens, Les Menuires (9km) and Saint Martin de Belleville (20km).
More than 20 sporting and leisure activities are available: aquaclub, outdoor swimming pool, trampoline, archery, fitness, roller-skating, skate and bike park, guided hiking, beach volley competitions, football, volley-ball, activities and entertainment in the daytime and evening.
- The Vanoise national park
- The baroque heritage of the valley
- The valley of Belleville
- Notre Dame de la Vie sanctuary
- Saint Martin de Belleville church
- Museum of Belleville : 150 years of history in the valley
Place des Arolles
73440 VAL THORENS
Telephone : +33 (0)4 79 00 08 88
Monday-Friday : 9am-12 noon and 4.30pm-7pm
Saturday : 10.30am-12noon and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-12 noon and 4.30pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm