Val Thorens, at an altitude of 2300 m, in a grandiose setting nestling amongst the mountains and surrounded by 6 glaciers, is the highest resort in Europe, the culminating point of the Three Valleys. This sporty, dynamic and lively resort offers the benefits of nature, with many magnificent views of flowered mountain pastures, lakes and mountain peaks.
Concerts, programmes of weekly activities at the Tourist Office: valthorens.com
The Residence Le Silveralp is situated at the lower end of the resort of Val Thorensin the Savoy region of the French Alps, 100m from the shops and close to all summer activities in the 3 Valleys. At the heart of the highest mountain resort in France, you have spectacular views of the French, Swiss and Italian Alps from your residence. Set in the Belleville valley surrounded by 6 glaciers, Val Thorens is located at an impressive altitude of 2300m allowing you to discover high altitude life.
Indoor and outdoor car parks : booking advisable at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival (Valthoparc - Tel: +33(0)4 79 00 02 49, www.valthoparc.com). Please note: parking is obligatory
Wifi Access (extra charge)
Close to shops and amenities, the Odalys Residence Le Silveralp offers holiday rentals in Val Thorens consisting of studios for 4 people or studios with mezzanine for 5 people. All holiday rentals are equipped with all the home comforts necessary for the perfect mountain holiday.
Each studio has a functional kitchenette (oven, dishwasher), a bathroom or shower room and a toilet (separate in the studios for 5 people) and a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television in your accommodation (already installed).
- 7500 m2 sports centre at the heart of the resort: aquaclub-fun balneo with 2 swimming pools, jacuzzi, hammam, 3 saunas, fitness.
- Mountain bike:
- "Le Bureau des guides et accompagnateurs" offers the following activities :hikes, children's club, climbing, glacier walks, via ferrata, mountaineering canyoning, rafting, mountain adventure.
- Tennis: lessons for all levels, private and group lessons.
- Paragliding and microlighting (including initiation throughout the summer with trained monitors)
- Adventure course : the highest adventure course in Europe (for qge 12+)
- Moto-Trial outings
- Via Ferrata and canyoning with "Aventure Sensation"
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays.
Book your family summer holidays in the family-friendly resort of Val Thorens awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free "Carte Multiloisirs" (leisure card), freebies and discounts!
Included in the price of your accommodation : max. 2 cards/apartment/week
- 1 single card
- 2 sports centres
- 3 resorts: Val Thorens, Les Menuires (9km) and Saint Martin de Belleville (20km).
More than 20 sporting and leisure activities are available: aquaclub, outdoor swimming pool, trampoline, archery, fitness, roller-skating, skate and bike park, guided hiking, beach volley competitions, football, volley-ball, activities and entertainment in the daytime and evening.
- The Vanoise national park
- The baroque heritage of the valley
- The valley of Belleville
- Notre Dame de la Vie sanctuary
- Saint Martin de Belleville church
- Museum of Belleville : 150 years of history in the valley
Rue du Soleil
73440 VAL THORENS
Check-in and key collection at the Residence l'Altineige - Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 08 88.
Monday to Friday : 9am-12 noon and 4.30pm-7pm
Saturday : 10.30am-12noon and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-12 noon and 4.30pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm