This luxury, four-star residence, is made up of 4 independent chalets, linked together by pleasant little, pedestrian alleys and its architectural style blends very well with the typical Savoyard village of Lanslebourg.
Outdoor heated swimming pool (open from 1 pm to 7 pm), fitness room (for adults, access limited to opening times), lounge, fee-paying WiFi, sauna, hammam, spa and solarium with entrane fee, free indoor car park (1 parking spot per apartment).
- Restaurant/ caterer with terrace (half-board and full board available),
- Bar open on Saturday from 7.30 am to 10.00 am, from 12.00 to 5.00 pm and from 6.00 to 7.00 pm. Every day from 8.00 to 9.30 am and from 5.30 to 10.00 pm. Breakfast service offered
- Fresh bread available, to be ordered the day before
These comfortable apartments, which range from the studio apartment for 2 to the 4-roomed apartment for 6/8 pers, are all fully equipped: kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, microwave oven/grill, dish washer), bathroom or shower, generally a separate toilet, television and generally a balcony
The skiing area of Val Cenis in the Savoie region of the French Alps is linked to that of Termignon la Vanoise. This skiing area, which is known as Val Cenis Vanoise, is thus able to offer 125 km of ski< slopes/b> and an exceptionally large variation in altitude (1500 m) allowing pleasurable skiing to all levels of skiers. From the highest point of the skiing area, there is a magnificent view over the lake of Mont Cenis and the Vanoise National Park . In a setting of unspoilt nature, the ski slopes wind their way between pines and larch trees, well-served by modern ski lifts. Satisfacion for surfers and skiers alike during their skiing holiday at Val Cenis.
- Minimum altitude: 1300 m
- Maximum altitude : 2800 m
- 55 slopes over 125 km
- 11 green
- 17 blue
- 23 red
- 5 black
- 2 telecabins, 6 chairlifts with detachable seats, 7 chairlifts, 11 ski-tows, 3 self-service magic carpet ski lifts
- 2 snowparks and 1 boardercross
- Snow shoeing
- Dog sleigh
- Ice fall
- Nordic skiing
- Off-piste skiing
- Cross country skiing (16 km of tracks)
- Sledging track
- Snake gliss
- Spa, balneo, relaxation, keep fit
- Skating rink
- Donkey rides
- The Baroque centre (museum of baroque art)
- Village churches in the valley
- Milk cooperative of the Haute-Maurienne
- History trail : 12 restored chapels
- The chapel of Saint Roch
- The church of Saint-Michel
- The chapel of Saint Sébastien
- Fresco workshop
- Baroque heritage
- Turin (its ancient centre, cathedral, baroque church, medieval town)
- Suse: Roman monuments
- Local craftsmanship
- Outdoor heated swimming pool : free entry from 1 pm to 7 pm (Swimming shorts not allowed, swimming costume obligatory)
- Aqua Spa Institut: An area of 150 m2, with tasteful and refined decoration, for relaxation in the water, 7 treatment and massage cubicles .
- Hair-drier, iron and ironing board, board games (if available) to borrow.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !