Situated at the heart of the Vanoise national park, near the Italian border, Val Cenis is a combination of tradition, sport and heritage. Nestling amongst larch trees and pines, Lanslebourg (part of the Val Cenis area), will be an enchantment to all - sports fanatics, nature lovers and culture fiends
This luxury, four-star residence, is made up of 4 independent chalets, linked together by pleasant little, pedestrian alleys and its architectural style blends very well with the typical Savoyard village of Lanslebourg.
Outdoor heated swimming pool (open from 1 pm to 7 pm), fitness room (for adults, access limited to opening times), lounge, fee-paying WiFi, sauna, hammam, spa and solarium with entrane fee, free indoor car park (1 parking spot per apartment).
- Restaurant/ caterer with terrace (half-board and full board available),
- Bar open on Saturday from 7.30 am to 10.00 am, from 12.00 to 5.00 pm and from 6.00 to 7.00 pm. Every day from 8.00 to 9.30 am and from 5.30 to 10.00 pm. Breakfast service offered
- Fresh bread available, to be ordered the day before
These comfortable apartments, which range from the studio apartment for 2 to the 4-roomed apartment for 6/8 pers, are all fully equipped: kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, microwave oven/grill, dish washer), bathroom or shower, generally a separate toilet, television and generally a balcony
- Outdoor heated swimming pool : free entry from 1 pm to 7 pm (Swimming shorts not allowed, swimming costume obligatory)
- Aqua Spa Institut: An area of 150 m2, with tasteful and refined decoration, for relaxation in the water, 7 treatment and massage cubicles .
- Hair-drier, iron and ironing board, board games (if available) to borrow.
- Horse-riding, mini-golf, tennis, archery, mountain bike, paragliding
- Climbing, hiking
- 2 theme footpaths: one, reached by the Saint Genix chairlift,to discover the flora and fauna of the region, the other, reached by the Ramasse chairlift to learn about the valley's heritage.
- The Glières outdoor leisure centre, also including an indoor swimming pool, an outdoor climbing wall
- Cinemas, discos, bars and restaurants
- Water sports on the Mont Cenis lake
- At Val Cenis Lanslebourg :the Baroque centre situated in the former church, offers temporary exhibitions on the local heritage, history and traditional life of the valley.
- At Val Cenis Lanslevillard : the "Routes of History", 12 resroed chapels relate five enturies of history
- Visiit of the Haute Maurienne Vanoisemilk co-operative.
- The Mont Cenis : its fortresses, lakes and Alpine gardens
- The Baroque centre (museum of the baroque art of the Savoie region)
- Pyramid Museum (the history of Mont Cenis)
- The Ronce fortress
- Lanslevillard : Saint Roch and Saint Sébastien chapels, the church of Saint Michel
- Cheese manufacture (Beaufort)
- Baroque trails : chapels and churches of the Haute Maurienne villages
- Italy : Val de Susa and Turin
- The Grandes Alpes way
- Vanoise National Park, with its flora and fauna.
Résidence Les Alpages de Val Cenis
Plan des Champs
73480 LANSLEBOURG MONT CENIS
Reception open every day from 7.30 am to 12.00 and from 4.00 to 8.00 pm
Saturday from 7.30 am to 1.00 pm and from 3.00 to 8.00 pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm