Tignes, at the heart of the Alps, nestles between the surrounding peaks set around its natural lake. Discover the multiple facets of this thoroughly modern and innovative resort, at an altitude ranging from 1550m to 3553m, just a few hours away from the major European capitals.
In the Val Claret area of Tignes, the Odalys Residence Le Rond Point des Pistes at an altitude of 2100m is near the Grande Motte funicular railway which will take you up to the Grande Motte glacier in just a few minutes. Shops and facilities are just on your doorstep. Encircled by high mountains, the modern, lively resort of Tignes is completely unique offering access to a wide range of sports and leisure activities for all ages and tastes.
Free covered or outdoor car park at the resort in the summer
The Residence Le Rond Point des Pistes offers 2 formulas :
- 7 evenings meals
You have the choice of 2 formulas Christmas Special and New Year during the relevant periods.
Please note : Meals are served in the restaurant « L’Alpine Café » in the Chalet Alpina. Meals are all served as a buffet.
Your residence in Tignes offers holiday rentals ranging from studios (for 2 or 4 people) and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments (for 4, 6 or 7/8 people). You will find all the home comforts necessary for a successful holiday in Tignes.
All holiday rentals are equipped with a functional kitchenette (with oven or microwave), a bathroom or shower room with toilet, a lounge with beds or one or two bedrooms with single or double beds. You have the possibility to rent a television in your accommodation (already installed).
Three holiday rentals (1 studio for 2 people and two 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people) are equipped for guests with disabilities.
- Squash, indoor tennis.
- Water sports complex: swimming pools, balneotherapy centre (spas, saunas, hammam) exercise rooms (cardio-training, weight-lifting, fitness…) Flying (initiation), microlight, paragliding.
-Summer skiing for all
- Around the lake : More than 70 sport and leisure activities, such as pedal-boat, canoeing,golf, acrobatics etc.
- The "ice cave"
- Adventure course : at Tignes Les Brévière (1550 m) over 50 activities for adults and children of 4+
- Tignes golf course : highest golf curse in Europe, accessible to all, magnificent view.
- The bike park with different activity zones.
- The museum : heritage of Tignes. 7 centuries of history.
- Evening activities: restaurants, bars, pubs, live concerts, theme evenings, night clubs, multimedia space, 2 cinemas, a bowling.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-14 years old) in July/August
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per stay in July & August
• "My Tignes Open" card, discounts for activities in July & August
« SPORTIGNES » multi-activity card - (including in our price) : Multi-activity card - (included in our price): 2 sessions per day.
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
73320 TIGNES VAL CLARET
Telephone : +33 (0)4 79 06 55 37
Monday, Tuesay, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 9am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm