For an ideally located ski holiday rental in Tignes with all the home comforts you need for your ski holidays, try the Apart’hotel Chalet Alpina in Val Claret in Tignes. You will have access to the huge Espace Killy ski area via the Grande Motte funicular railway only 150m from your ski accommodation.
Perched at 2100m of altitude, your ski holiday rental in Tignes is close to shops to make life easy during your ski holidays in the French Alps. Your accommodation is also be near the ski school. Tignes is well-known for its excellent snow conditions throughout the winter season so you can enjoy all of the 154 ski slopes of the Espace Killy ski area.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Outdoor parking opposite the residence
Indoor parking 400m from the residence
Pre-booking is advisable (obligatory during school holiday periods) : Tel : +33(0)4 79 06 55 37
The hotel Chalet Alpina offer a half-board formula (excl. drinks) in the restaurant Alpine Café. All meals are served as a buffet. Christmas and New Year’s formulas are organised for stays including the 24/12 and 31/12.
Holiday rentals in the Apart’hotel Le Chalet Alpina are made up of rooms and suites decorated in a typical mountain style with wooden furniture and beams in top floor accommodation. You have Wifi access (extra charge) available in the residence.
Holiday rentals can sleep between 2 and 3 people and are approximately 18m². The accommodation has single beds or a double bed, some have a single bed in the entrance and all have a functional kitchenette (electric hob, fridge…), a bathroom or shower room with toilet. Most suites and some rooms have a balcony.
5 rooms are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Ski area : Tignes
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude : 3456m
- 79 slopes, 150km : 8 green, 35 blue, 20 red, 16 black
- 40 ski lifts
- 2 Slalom ski runs, 1 mogul park
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 1 half-pipe
- 320 snow cannons
Each part of Tignes has free nursery slopes and from Tignes Lavachet and Tignes Val Claret you have access to the “Ski Tranquille” zone which consists of solely green slopes for beginners and children. However, Tignes is better-known for its dynamic, high altitude skiing with some hair-raising black runs and excellent snow park.
Ski area : Espace Tignes & Val d'Isère (previously Espace Killy)
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude :3456m
- 154 slopes, 300km : 20 green, 68 blue, 40 red, 26 black
- 79 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 2 snow parks
- 44km of cross-country ski tracks
The Espace Killy ski area is one of the most famous ski areas in the world, a true paradise for all types of skiers and snowboarders. It links together Tignes and Val d’Isere, offering a total of 300km of skiing, spread over 154 slopes (20 green, 67 blue, 41 red, 26 black) and served by 79 modern ski lifts. Cross-country or Nordic skiers are also catered for, as the resort has 40 Nordic ski slopes, over a total distance of 44km. This ski area is ideal for those looking for an adrenalin rush with its 6 slalom runs, its 2 snow parks and a half pipe designed for expert snowboarders, a big air bag and much more…
Take the time to discover the other activities available in and around Tignes:
- Large water sports’ centre (5000m2) with swimming pool, water slides, spa, saunas, paddling pool, water falls, fitness and weight-lifting room…
- Diving under ice
- Skating rink
- Ice driving
- Dog sleighs
- Helicopter rides
- Snow shoeing
- Karting on ice
- Indoor climbing
- Horse-riding in the snow
- Ice fall climbing
- Mountain biking on snow
- Indoor sports (squash, football…)
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Price in euros, per accommodation and per stay
Arrival from 5.00 pm
Departure on Saturday or Sunday, after inventory, before 11.00 am
In case of late arrival, you MUST inform the residence, who will give you the procedure to follow to get into your apartment after the reception closing time
- the accomodation.
- Bed and bathroom linen included.
- Beds made up on arrival.
- Television included.
- the half-board.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Indoor & outdoor car park in the resort : €82/week (pre-booking advisable and obligatory during school holiday periods : Tel: +33 (0)4 79 06 55 37)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Swimming pool and free sauna in the residence.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 42% off ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and skiers over 75 years old (photo ID requested). Passes to be collected at the ticket office. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only. Not valid for arrivals 22, 29/12/18, 09, 16, 23/02/19 and 02/03/19
Special Offer : FREE unlimited access with each 6-day ski pass to the swimming pool in Lagoon centre.
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 40% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2018/19 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 54 21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board with special Christmas and New Year formulas
The Hotel Chalet Alpina offers the following formulas :
- 7 evening meals : €168 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €119 (children 9-12 years old) - €70 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board : €238 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €175 (children 9-12 years old) - €119 (children 4-8 years old)
Christmas special :
- 7 evening meals : €193 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €134 (children 9-12 years old) - €82 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board : €263 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €190 (children 4-12 years old) - €131 (children 4-8 years old)
New year special :
- 7 evening meals : €208 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €144 (children 9-12 years old) - €90 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board : €278 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €200 (children 4-12 years old) - €139 (children 4-8 years old)
Please note: prices indicated in Euros per person, drinks not included, no charge for children under 4 (accompanied by 1 paying adult)
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !