Tignes, at the heart of the Alps, nestles between the surrounding peaks set around its natural lake. Discover the multiple facets of this thoroughly modern and innovative resort, at an altitude ranging from 1550m to 3553m, just a few hours away from the major European capitals.
The Lavachet residences at an altitude of 2100 m are situated close to the entrance of the ski resort of Tignes in the Savoie region of the French Alps, near the shops and the ski school (ESF). These holiday rentals are served by two detachable chairlifts of the Tignes skiing area.
The apartments, ranging from the studio apartment for 2 to the 3-roomed apartment for 7/8 persons, are all fully equipped with a kitchenette (electric hotplate, oven, ldishwasher (except in studio apartments), bathroom or shower and toilet,(separate except in studio apartments)
None of the apartments is equipped for persons of reduced mobility
Book your ski lifts at the same time as your accommodation and benefit from special prices for Odalys holidaymakers: Reduction to be made from the total cost of your stay and valid only if the ski pass is booked at the same time as your accommodation.
Passes valid from the day after your arrival until the day before your departure. ALes supports "mai passport photo and justification of age are obligatory for the creation of a ski pass. The cost of a 'hand-free' ski pass is not included in the price (to be paid for at ski-pass office). Ski lift passes not to be puchased alone, but only in conjunction with Odalys Vacances accommodation, the number of passes not exceeding the maximum capacity of the accommodation.
- 5 and - 10 % off the public price of ESF skiing lessons
- 20 % off prices of ski hire, booking to be made at sales' desks before the beginning of your stay.
Holiday grocery basket : your week's shopping delivered on your arrival.
- Squash, indoor tennis.
- Water sports complex: swimming pools, balneotherapy centre (spas, saunas, hammam) exercise rooms (cardio-training, weight-lifting, fitness…) Flying (initiation), microlight, paragliding.
-Summer skiing for all
- Around the lake : More than 70 sport and leisure activities, such as pedal-boat, canoeing,golf, acrobatics etc.
- The "ice cave"
- Adventure course : at Tignes Les Brévière (1550 m) over 50 activities for adults and children of 4+
- Tignes golf course : highest golf curse in Europe, accessible to all, magnificent view.
- The bike park with different activity zones.
- The museum : heritage of Tignes. 7 centuries of history.
- Evening activities: restaurants, bars, pubs, live concerts, theme evenings, night clubs, multimedia space, 2 cinemas, a bowling.
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Résidences du Lavachet
73320 TIGNES LAVACHET
Reception and keys at the Chalet Alpina at Tignes Val Claret - 04 79 06 55 37
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm