Tignes, at the heart of the Alps, nestles between the surrounding peaks set around its natural lake. Discover the multiple facets of this thoroughly modern and innovative resort, at an altitude ranging from 1550m to 3553m, just a few hours away from the major European capitals.
At Tignes les Brévieres , 2 three-star chalets are available to you for your vacation rental, each for 12 people.
Indoor garage for 2 cars, ski locker with shoe drier, information on skiing lessons, inclusive price for ski lifts , take-away meals and breakfast service available, skiing equipment ...at reception on the premises.
Your chalet comprises 120 M 2 of living space, plus terrace and balcony with 6 double bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and toilet,a living room with fireplace, a dining room, kitchen equipped with vitroceramic hotplate, oven, dish washer ... All the bedrooms are equipped with a flat-screen, satellite TV. Wireless internet connection.
A free, private shuttle service is available to you, for your convenience.
- Squash, indoor tennis.
- Water sports complex: swimming pools, balneotherapy centre (spas, saunas, hammam) exercise rooms (cardio-training, weight-lifting, fitness…) Flying (initiation), microlight, paragliding.
-Summer skiing for all
- Around the lake : More than 70 sport and leisure activities, such as pedal-boat, canoeing,golf, acrobatics etc.
- The "ice cave"
- Adventure course : at Tignes Les Brévière (1550 m) over 50 activities for adults and children of 4+
- Tignes golf course : highest golf curse in Europe, accessible to all, magnificent view.
- The bike park with different activity zones.
- The museum : heritage of Tignes. 7 centuries of history.
- Evening activities: restaurants, bars, pubs, live concerts, theme evenings, night clubs, multimedia space, 2 cinemas, a bowling.
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Chalets Breckenridge et Dodgeridge
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm