Only 250m from the first shops, your ski holiday rental in St Sorlin d’Arves is ideally situated for the perfect ski holiday in France. As its name implies, the Chalets de la Porte des Saisons is a group of attractive mountain chalets, in which you will find comfortable ski holiday rentals. These pretty mountain chalets are located in the upper part of the traditional, charming French ski resort of Saint Sorlin d'Arves.
You will feel at home in these beautiful wooden chalets immersed in the heart of a fantastic, snowy, winter wonderland in the French Alps. For ski and snowboard fans, 34 ski slopes spread over 124km of snowy mountains will delight beginners and experts alike and those looking for more challenges can easily venture into the vast Les Sybelles ski area totally over 300km. Even the most enthusiastic snow sports fans will be happy to return to their ski holiday rental in the Residences Les Chalets de la Porte des Saisons in the evening. The heated, indoor pool with lovely views thanks to the large bay and the sauna are the perfect places to relax tired muscles after a long day on the slopes in St Sorlin d’Arves!
Indoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
The Residence Les Chalets de la Porte des Saisons offers the following formula :
- 7 evening meals
You also have the special New Year formula during the relevant holiday period.
Please note : Meals are served in the restaurant « Le Barock » in the Residence de l’Orée des Pistes.
The Residence Les Chalets de la Porte des Saisons has holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 9 people. All accommodation is pleasantly decorated in a cozy, chalet style making you feel at home right away on your holiday in St Sorlin d’Arves in the French Alps.
The apartments have all the home comforts you need for your mountain holiday and are equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher), a television at no extra charge, bathroom or shower room with toilet, balcony or terrace.
Minimum altitude : 1600m - Maximum altitude : 3464m
Ski area : Saint Sorlin
- 42 slopes, 120km : 8 green, 16 blue, 13 red, 5 black
- 20 ski lifts : 9 drag lifts, 9 chairlifts, 2 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and easy park at L’Ouillon
Ski area : Les Sybelles (Le Corbier, Saint Jean d’Arves, La Toussuire, Les Bottières, Saint Sorlin d’Arves et Saint Colomban des Villards)
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 2620m
- 128 slopes, 310 km : 23 green, 56 blue, 39 red, 10 black
- 73 ski lifts : 26 chairlifts, 41 drag lifts, 6 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 2 boardercross
- 514 snow cannons
- New feature : Arva Park
To kick off your week’s skiing, you can start with the 120km of slopes in the Saint Sorlin area. There are 34 slopes (8 green, 13 blue, 9 red and 4 black) directly accessible, thanks to the 18 ski lifts. Saint Sorlin is part of the Les Sybelles ski area where those looking for more challenging skiing and more choice, should find what they are looking for on the total 310km of ski slopes consisting of 149 ski runs of which 25 are green, 56 are blue, 34 are red and 9 are black, all served by 73 ski lifts. Whether a fan of traditional Alpine skiing or more modern winter sports, you will discover hours of wonderful descents here however you decide to get down the mountain!
Nordic skiing fans can easily get to the ski area of La Touissure via a Nordic skiing track between the 2 ski areas. Further on, alongside the Croix de Fer mountain pass, cross-country skiers can enjoy the pleasures of Nordic skiing thanks to the 3 circuits at high altitude guaranteeing magnificent views.
Opposite the Ouillon mountain range, the highest Alpine pasture in Europe, snowboarders can enjoy the Sybelles snow park, with its boardercross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black areas catering for different levels, with hips, boxes, table tops, walls, pyramids and even big airs to show off their tricks.
Close to your holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves you will find a good choice of leisure activities to enjoy to make your stay in the mountains an unforgettable one :
- Dog sledding
- Snow shoeing trails outings accompanied by a mountain guide (day, half-day or night-time)
- Mountain-biking on the snow (after the closure of the slopes)
- Children's fun area beside the Toboggan run: Free entry, Under parental surveillance
- Snowscooter tours, quadbiking
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Beauty and well-being treatments : massage with oil, reflexology
- Snow sculpture for all the family (free)
- Descent by "yooner" and "monogliss
- Snow festival: torchlight descents, with mulled wine and hot chocolate on arrival, fireworks etc. (see programme of events at the Tourist office)
- Grand Prix of Saint Sorlin, Derby of Saint Sorlin, Friends tribute, Flex cup, Big airs
(demonstrations of freestyle)
- ESF Ski school torchlight descent during the school holidays
- NEW « Sur les traces de Sorlinette »: a fun, educational circuit to discover the manufacture of Beaufort cheese, during an easy hike leaving from the 'Plan du Moulin'. Many prizes to win.
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d’Arves, make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the surrounding area :
The cheese manufacturer of Arves (Beaufort)
Baroque church of St Saturnin
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
End of stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
Tourist tax included. Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am (please make an appointment on Thursday morning for the inventory)
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Access to the indoor, heated pool in the residence
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €30/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Wifi access (2 devices only) : €8/day, €22/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (3 connections) : €35/week
- Sauna : €8/session/person, €35/5 sessions/person
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Bakery delivery service, available in our residence
Information and prices onsite.
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
Restaurant Le Barock in the Residence L'Orée des Pistes. Prices indicated in Euros per person, drinks not included.
Different periods :
- Christmas (no special menu offered on 24/12/21) - 8-day stay from Saturday 18/12/21 to Sunday 26/12/21
- Off-season - 6-day stay from Sunday 09/01/22 to Saturday 15/01/22
- New Year including 31/12/21
- All other dates for 7-day stays
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 32% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old (photo ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Free Kids Passes special offer
For arrivals on 02/04 & 09/04/22 buy 2 adult 6-day ski passes and get 1 FREE 6-day child ski pass (photo ID required).
Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only made before 30/03/22.
Family Packs :
Pass Sybelles Tribu – from 4 skiers
For arrivals on 18/12/21 valid for 7-day ski passes for 2 adults + 2 juniors (5-17 years old incl.) + all extra children’s passes at same rate
Pass Tribu – up to 3 skiers
For arrivals on 26/12/21, 05/02-12-19-26/02/22 valid for 6-day ski passes for 2 adults + 1 junior OR 1 adult + 2 juniors (juniors = 5-17 years old incl.)
Conditions for « Tribu » passes : valid for the same dates and the same ski area. Names required when booking and photo ID required onsite.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2021/22 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 59 71 53 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 02/07/22 until 20/08/22
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info