Only 250m from the first shops, your ski holiday rental in St Sorlin d’Arves is ideally situated for the perfect ski holiday in France. As its name implies, the Chalets de la Porte des Saisons is a group of attractive mountain chalets, in which you will find comfortable ski holiday rentals. These pretty mountain chalets are located in the upper part of the traditional, charming French ski resort of Saint Sorlin d'Arves.
You will feel at home in these beautiful wooden chalets immersed in the heart of a fantastic, snowy, winter wonderland in the French Alps. For ski and snowboard fans, 34 ski slopes spread over 124km of snowy mountains will delight beginners and experts alike and those looking for more challenges can easily venture into the vast Les Sybelles ski area totally over 300km. Even the most enthusiastic snow sports fans will be happy to return to their ski holiday rental in the Residences Les Chalets de la Porte des Saisons in the evening. The heated, indoor pool with lovely views thanks to the large bay and the sauna are the perfect places to relax tired muscles after a long day on the slopes in St Sorlin d’Arves!
Indoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
The Residence Les Chalets de la Porte des Saisons offers the following formula :
- 7 evening meals
You also have the special New Year formula during the relevant holiday period.
Please note : Meals are served in the restaurant « Le Barock » in the Residence de l’Orée des Pistes.
The Residence Les Chalets de la Porte des Saisons has holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 9 people. All accommodation is pleasantly decorated in a cozy, chalet style making you feel at home right away on your holiday in St Sorlin d’Arves in the French Alps.
The apartments have all the home comforts you need for your mountain holiday and are equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher), a television at no extra charge, bathroom or shower room with toilet, balcony or terrace.
Minimum altitude : 1600m - Maximum altitude : 3464m
Ski area : Saint Sorlin
- 42 slopes, 120km : 8 green, 16 blue, 13 red, 5 black
- 20 ski lifts : 9 drag lifts, 9 chairlifts, 2 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and easy park at L’Ouillon
Ski area : Les Sybelles (Le Corbier, Saint Jean d’Arves, La Toussuire, Les Bottières, Saint Sorlin d’Arves et Saint Colomban des Villards)
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 2620m
- 128 slopes, 310 km : 23 green, 56 blue, 39 red, 10 black
- 73 ski lifts : 26 chairlifts, 41 drag lifts, 6 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 2 boardercross
- 514 snow cannons
- New feature : Arva Park
To kick off your week’s skiing, you can start with the 120km of slopes in the Saint Sorlin area. There are 34 slopes (8 green, 13 blue, 9 red and 4 black) directly accessible, thanks to the 18 ski lifts. Saint Sorlin is part of the Les Sybelles ski area where those looking for more challenging skiing and more choice, should find what they are looking for on the total 310km of ski slopes consisting of 149 ski runs of which 25 are green, 56 are blue, 34 are red and 9 are black, all served by 73 ski lifts. Whether a fan of traditional Alpine skiing or more modern winter sports, you will discover hours of wonderful descents here however you decide to get down the mountain!
Nordic skiing fans can easily get to the ski area of La Touissure via a Nordic skiing track between the 2 ski areas. Further on, alongside the Croix de Fer mountain pass, cross-country skiers can enjoy the pleasures of Nordic skiing thanks to the 3 circuits at high altitude guaranteeing magnificent views.
Opposite the Ouillon mountain range, the highest Alpine pasture in Europe, snowboarders can enjoy the Sybelles snow park, with its boardercross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black areas catering for different levels, with hips, boxes, table tops, walls, pyramids and even big airs to show off their tricks.
Close to your holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves you will find a good choice of leisure activities to enjoy to make your stay in the mountains an unforgettable one :
- Dog sledding
- Snow shoeing trails outings accompanied by a mountain guide (day, half-day or night-time)
- Mountain-biking on the snow (after the closure of the slopes)
- Children's fun area beside the Toboggan run: Free entry, Under parental surveillance
- Snowscooter tours, quadbiking
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Beauty and well-being treatments : massage with oil, reflexology
- Snow sculpture for all the family (free)
- Descent by "yooner" and "monogliss
- Snow festival: torchlight descents, with mulled wine and hot chocolate on arrival, fireworks etc. (see programme of events at the Tourist office)
- Grand Prix of Saint Sorlin, Derby of Saint Sorlin, Friends tribute, Flex cup, Big airs
(demonstrations of freestyle)
- ESF Ski school torchlight descent during the school holidays
- NEW « Sur les traces de Sorlinette »: a fun, educational circuit to discover the manufacture of Beaufort cheese, during an easy hike leaving from the 'Plan du Moulin'. Many prizes to win.
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d’Arves, make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the surrounding area :
The cheese manufacturer of Arves (Beaufort)
Baroque church of St Saturnin
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax included. Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am (please make an appointment on Thursday morning for the inventory)
- Bed linen
- Access to the indoor, heated pool in the residence
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Sauna : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
Prices & info coming soon !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Prices & info coming soon !
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel : +33 (0)4 79 59 71 53 - email@example.com
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !