Free kid's ski passes
Free kid's ski passes
Saint Sorlin d’Arves is a charming ski resort in the French Alps, situated at the foot of the Croix de Fer and the Glacier de l'Etendard mountain passes. An authentic family ski resort with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, built in the typical architectural style of the mountainous Savoy region in France. Book a holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves and enjoy a quiet and peaceful skiing holiday at the heart of a preserved natural setting with access to 120km of wonderful skiing. Those looking for more challenges can venture further afield into the Les Sybelles ski area with 310km of varied ski slopes and other facilities.
Minimum altitude : 1600m - Maximum altitude : 3464m
Ski area : Saint Sorlin
- 42 slopes, 120km : 8 green, 16 blue, 13 red, 5 black
- 20 ski lifts : 9 drag lifts, 9 chairlifts, 2 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and easy park at L’Ouillon
Ski area : Les Sybelles (Le Corbier, Saint Jean d’Arves, La Toussuire, Les Bottières, Saint Sorlin d’Arves et Saint Colomban des Villards)
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 2620m
- 128 slopes, 310 km : 23 green, 56 blue, 39 red, 10 black
- 73 ski lifts : 26 chairlifts, 41 drag lifts, 6 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 2 boardercross
- 514 snow cannons
- New feature : Arva Park
To kick off your week’s skiing, you can start with the 120km of slopes in the Saint Sorlin area. There are 34 slopes (8 green, 13 blue, 9 red and 4 black) directly accessible, thanks to the 18 ski lifts. Saint Sorlin is part of the Les Sybelles ski area where those looking for more challenging skiing and more choice, should find what they are looking for on the total 310km of ski slopes consisting of 149 ski runs of which 25 are green, 56 are blue, 34 are red and 9 are black, all served by 73 ski lifts. Whether a fan of traditional Alpine skiing or more modern winter sports, you will discover hours of wonderful descents here however you decide to get down the mountain!
Nordic skiing fans can easily get to the ski area of La Touissure via a Nordic skiing track between the 2 ski areas. Further on, alongside the Croix de Fer mountain pass, cross-country skiers can enjoy the pleasures of Nordic skiing thanks to the 3 circuits at high altitude guaranteeing magnificent views.
Opposite the Ouillon mountain range, the highest Alpine pasture in Europe, snowboarders can enjoy the Sybelles snow park, with its boardercross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black areas catering for different levels, with hips, boxes, table tops, walls, pyramids and even big airs to show off their tricks.
The ski residence Les Chalets de l'Arvan I is the ideal place to book a ski holiday rental in St Sorlin d’Arves for your next ski holidays in France. Just 600m from the centre of the ski resort, 700m from the ski lifts and only 250m from the first shops, you can really enjoy a stress-free ski holiday in Saint Sorlin d'Arves in this Odalys residence. The beautiful ski area offers 38 ski runs over 120km of snowy slopes. Outdoor play area, free toboggan run, fireworks displays and torchlight descents are among the many activities you can enjoy in Saint Sorlin d'Arves in the French Alps.
Indoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Internet access at reception (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
The Residence des Chalets de L’Arvan I in St Sorlin d’Arves is made up of 8 attractive, wooden chalets containing 92 holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom duplex apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom duplex apartments for 8 people. Homely and comfortable, all holiday rentals have a kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher), bathroom or shower room with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television in all apartments. All accommodation has a balcony.
Seven 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people on the ground floor are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities with an adapted shower room.
- Iron & ironing board, hair dryer on loan
- Free shuttle bus
Close to your holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves you will find a good choice of leisure activities to enjoy to make your stay in the mountains an unforgettable one :
- Dog sledding
- Snow shoeing trails outings accompanied by a mountain guide (day, half-day or night-time)
- Mountain-biking on the snow (after the closure of the slopes)
- Children's fun area beside the Toboggan run: Free entry, Under parental surveillance
- Snowscooter tours, quadbiking
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Beauty and well-being treatments : massage with oil, reflexology
- Snow sculpture for all the family (free)
- Descent by "yooner" and "monogliss
- Snow festival: torchlight descents, with mulled wine and hot chocolate on arrival, fireworks etc. (see programme of events at the Tourist office)
- Grand Prix of Saint Sorlin, Derby of Saint Sorlin, Friends tribute, Flex cup, Big airs
(demonstrations of freestyle)
- ESF Ski school torchlight descent during the school holidays
- NEW « Sur les traces de Sorlinette »: a fun, educational circuit to discover the manufacture of Beaufort cheese, during an easy hike leaving from the 'Plan du Moulin'. Many prizes to win.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation.
Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old. Offer cannot
be combined with other discounts or promotions Discounts valid on pre-bookings only. Prices coming soon!
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner. Info coming soon.
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Ski lessons with discounts with local ski schools. Info coming soon.
• Holiday grocery baskets, save time ! Your shopping delivered for your arrival.
Fill your fridge without going shopping ! Your weekly shopping delivered for your arrival.
By reservation at the time of booking (or minimum 3 days before arrival).
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d’Arves, make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the surrounding area :
The cheese manufacturer of Arves (Beaufort)
Baroque church of St Saturnin
Résidence Odalys Les Chalets de l’Arvan I
73530 ST SORLIN D ARVES
Sunday to Friday : 8am-11am and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 2pm-8pm
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm