Saint Sorlin d’Arves is a charming ski resort in the French Alps, situated at the foot of the Croix de Fer and the Glacier de l'Etendard mountain passes. An authentic family ski resort with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, built in the typical architectural style of the mountainous Savoy region in France. Book a holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves and enjoy a quiet and peaceful skiing holiday at the heart of a preserved natural setting with access to 120km of wonderful skiing. Those looking for more challenges can venture further afield into the Les Sybelles ski area with 310km of varied ski slopes and other facilities.
Minimum altitude : 1600m - Maximum altitude : 3464m
Ski area : Saint Sorlin
- 42 slopes, 120km : 8 green, 16 blue, 13 red, 5 black
- 20 ski lifts : 9 drag lifts, 9 chairlifts, 2 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and easy park at L’Ouillon
Ski area : Les Sybelles (Le Corbier, Saint Jean d’Arves, La Toussuire, Les Bottières, Saint Sorlin d’Arves et Saint Colomban des Villards)
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 2620m
- 128 slopes, 310 km : 23 green, 56 blue, 39 red, 10 black
- 73 ski lifts : 26 chairlifts, 41 drag lifts, 6 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 2 boardercross
- 514 snow cannons
- New feature : Arva Park
To kick off your week’s skiing, you can start with the 120km of slopes in the Saint Sorlin area. There are 34 slopes (8 green, 13 blue, 9 red and 4 black) directly accessible, thanks to the 18 ski lifts. Saint Sorlin is part of the Les Sybelles ski area where those looking for more challenging skiing and more choice, should find what they are looking for on the total 310km of ski slopes consisting of 149 ski runs of which 25 are green, 56 are blue, 34 are red and 9 are black, all served by 73 ski lifts. Whether a fan of traditional Alpine skiing or more modern winter sports, you will discover hours of wonderful descents here however you decide to get down the mountain!
Nordic skiing fans can easily get to the ski area of La Touissure via a Nordic skiing track between the 2 ski areas. Further on, alongside the Croix de Fer mountain pass, cross-country skiers can enjoy the pleasures of Nordic skiing thanks to the 3 circuits at high altitude guaranteeing magnificent views.
Opposite the Ouillon mountain range, the highest Alpine pasture in Europe, snowboarders can enjoy the Sybelles snow park, with its boardercross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black areas catering for different levels, with hips, boxes, table tops, walls, pyramids and even big airs to show off their tricks.
In the heart of the French ski resort of St Sorlin d'Arves you will find ski holiday rentals in the Odalys Residence l’ Ouillon. Thanks to its location you are close to shops and other facilities and amenities in the resort centre such as the Tourist Office and the ski school meeting point making for a stress-free ski holiday in France for the whole family.
The St Sorlin ski area has 38 wonderful, varied ski runs spread over no less than 120km of snowy slopes. The advantage of booking a ski holiday in St Sorlin is that you have access to the huge Les Sybelles ski area with over 300km of ski runs. There are plenty of varied activities in this charming French ski resort such as a free toboggan run for children, snow mountain biking, off-piste skiing or dog sledding... St Sorlin d’Arves is the ideal ski resort for family ski holidays in France.
Wifi access in the apartments (extra charge)
Free covered parking
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
The Residence l’Ouillon offers holiday rentals ranging from studios with sleeping alcove for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people. The accommodation is housed in 3 separate, adjacent buildings built in a traditional mountain style. All apartments have a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room with toilet and you have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation. Most holiday rentals have a balcony and you have Wifi access at your disposal too (extra charge).
Two ground-floor apartments for 4 people and one apartment for 6 people (access via the lift) are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
Close to your holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves you will find a good choice of leisure activities to enjoy to make your stay in the mountains an unforgettable one :
- Dog sledding
- Snow shoeing trails outings accompanied by a mountain guide (day, half-day or night-time)
- Mountain-biking on the snow (after the closure of the slopes)
- Children's fun area beside the Toboggan run: Free entry, Under parental surveillance
- Snowscooter tours, quadbiking
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Beauty and well-being treatments : massage with oil, reflexology
- Snow sculpture for all the family (free)
- Descent by "yooner" and "monogliss
- Snow festival: torchlight descents, with mulled wine and hot chocolate on arrival, fireworks etc. (see programme of events at the Tourist office)
- Grand Prix of Saint Sorlin, Derby of Saint Sorlin, Friends tribute, Flex cup, Big airs
(demonstrations of freestyle)
- ESF Ski school torchlight descent during the school holidays
- NEW « Sur les traces de Sorlinette »: a fun, educational circuit to discover the manufacture of Beaufort cheese, during an easy hike leaving from the 'Plan du Moulin'. Many prizes to win.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Free access to the indoor, heated swimming pool in the l'Oree des Pistes residence
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 30% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old - passes to be collected at the ski pass office (photo ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Pack Famille (2 adults & 2 children - 5-19 years old incl.) : Valid for arrivals on 30/12/17, 10-17-24/02 and 03/03/18 for members of the same family (grand-parents, parents, children) with ID or proof of communal home address if family name different.
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for pre-bookings and up to 30% for onsite hire (depending on dates) for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts of 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2017/18 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 59 71 53 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Holiday grocery baskets save time ! Your shopping delivered for your arrival
Fill your fridge without going shopping ! Your week's groceries delivered for your arrival.
By reservation at the time of booking (or minimum 3 days before arrival).
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d’Arves, make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the surrounding area :
The cheese manufacturer of Arves (Beaufort)
Baroque church of St Saturnin
Résidence Odalys L’Ouillon
73530 SAINT SORLIN D'ARVES
Monday-Friday, Sunday : 8am-10am and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 2pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm