Saint Sorlin d’Arves is a charming ski resort in the French Alps, situated at the foot of the Croix de Fer and the Glacier de l'Etendard mountain passes. An authentic family ski resort with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, built in the typical architectural style of the mountainous Savoy region in France. Book a holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves and enjoy a quiet and peaceful skiing holiday at the heart of a preserved natural setting with access to 120km of wonderful skiing. Those looking for more challenges can venture further afield into the Les Sybelles ski area with 310km of varied ski slopes and other facilities.
Minimum altitude : 1600m - Maximum altitude : 3464m
Ski area : Saint Sorlin
- 42 slopes, 120km : 8 green, 16 blue, 13 red, 5 black
- 20 ski lifts : 9 drag lifts, 9 chairlifts, 2 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and easy park at L’Ouillon
Ski area : Les Sybelles (Le Corbier, Saint Jean d’Arves, La Toussuire, Les Bottières, Saint Sorlin d’Arves et Saint Colomban des Villards)
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 2620m
- 128 slopes, 310 km : 23 green, 56 blue, 39 red, 10 black
- 73 ski lifts : 26 chairlifts, 41 drag lifts, 6 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 2 boardercross
- 514 snow cannons
- New feature : Arva Park
To kick off your week’s skiing, you can start with the 120km of slopes in the Saint Sorlin area. There are 34 slopes (8 green, 13 blue, 9 red and 4 black) directly accessible, thanks to the 18 ski lifts. Saint Sorlin is part of the Les Sybelles ski area where those looking for more challenging skiing and more choice, should find what they are looking for on the total 310km of ski slopes consisting of 149 ski runs of which 25 are green, 56 are blue, 34 are red and 9 are black, all served by 73 ski lifts. Whether a fan of traditional Alpine skiing or more modern winter sports, you will discover hours of wonderful descents here however you decide to get down the mountain!
Nordic skiing fans can easily get to the ski area of La Touissure via a Nordic skiing track between the 2 ski areas. Further on, alongside the Croix de Fer mountain pass, cross-country skiers can enjoy the pleasures of Nordic skiing thanks to the 3 circuits at high altitude guaranteeing magnificent views.
Opposite the Ouillon mountain range, the highest Alpine pasture in Europe, snowboarders can enjoy the Sybelles snow park, with its boardercross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black areas catering for different levels, with hips, boxes, table tops, walls, pyramids and even big airs to show off their tricks.
The Odalys ski holiday rentals in St Sorlin d’Arves offer you maximum comfort during your ski holidays in France. The Residence l’Orée des Pistes is in the perfect location on the main ski run of Saint Sorlin d'Arves giving you ski-in, ski-out access to your apartment. With its heated, indoor pool, this residence offers ideal ski holiday rentals for family holidays in the French Alps. The Saint Sorlin ski area spans 120km and offers 38 varied ski runs for all tastes and all levels and is linked to the vast Les Sybelles ski area offering over 300km of wonderful ski slopes.
You will enjoy the traditional, mountain atmosphere in these charming chalet-style buildings in the cozy ski resort of St Sorlin d’Arves. After a day on the slopes you can relax your tired muscles in the indoor, heated swimming pool in the residence or in the sauna and hammam (extra charge). These cosy ski holiday rentals are also conveniently situated near the shops and other facilities in St Sorlin d’Arves so you can really enjoy a stress-free and relaxing ski holiday with family or friends.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Sauna and hammam (extra charge)
Individual ski lockers
Free Wifi access at reception
The Residence L’Oree des Pistes has a restaurant « Le Barock » offering 2 different formulas:
- 7 evening meals
You have a special formula New Year during the relevant period.
Your ski holiday residence consists of holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 4 bedroom apartments for 10 people. Accommodation is housed in charming, wooden chalets set on the hillside of the resort. Equipped with all the necessary home comforts needed for a successful mountain holiday, these cosy holiday rentals all have a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), bathroom or shower room and a separate toilet for most apartments. All accommodation has a television and most have a balcony to enjoy the stunning surroundings.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
Close to your holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves you will find a good choice of leisure activities to enjoy to make your stay in the mountains an unforgettable one :
- Dog sledding
- Snow shoeing trails outings accompanied by a mountain guide (day, half-day or night-time)
- Mountain-biking on the snow (after the closure of the slopes)
- Children's fun area beside the Toboggan run: Free entry, Under parental surveillance
- Snowscooter tours, quadbiking
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Beauty and well-being treatments : massage with oil, reflexology
- Snow sculpture for all the family (free)
- Descent by "yooner" and "monogliss
- Snow festival: torchlight descents, with mulled wine and hot chocolate on arrival, fireworks etc. (see programme of events at the Tourist office)
- Grand Prix of Saint Sorlin, Derby of Saint Sorlin, Friends tribute, Flex cup, Big airs
(demonstrations of freestyle)
- ESF Ski school torchlight descent during the school holidays
- NEW « Sur les traces de Sorlinette »: a fun, educational circuit to discover the manufacture of Beaufort cheese, during an easy hike leaving from the 'Plan du Moulin'. Many prizes to win.
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
The Residence Orée des Pistes has a restaurant "Le Barock" offering 2 formulas:
- 7 evening meals : €168 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €119 (children 4-11 years old)
- Half-board : €231 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €140 (children 4-11 years old)
New Year :
- 7 evening meals : €203 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €139 (children 4-12 years old)
- Half-board : €266 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €160 (children 4-11 years old)
Please note : children under 4 years old : €8/meal to be paid for onsite. For the Christmas week, Christmas Eve meal not included). Prices in Euros, drinks not included
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 32% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old - passes to be collected at the ski pass office (photo ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Pack Famille (2 adults & 2 children - 5-19 years old incl.) :
Valid for arrivals on 30/12/17, 10-17-24/02 and 03/03/18 for members of the same family (grand-parents, parents, children) with ID or proof of communal home address if family name different.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 40% (depending on dates) for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts of 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2017/18 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 59 71 53 - email@example.com
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d’Arves, make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the surrounding area :
The cheese manufacturer of Arves (Beaufort)
Baroque church of St Saturnin
Résidence Odalys L’Orée des Pistes
73530 ST SORLIN D ARVES
Sunday to Friday : 8am-10am and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 2pm to 8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm