The ski slopes of Saint Martin de Belleville join together with those of Les Ménuires, thus offering one of the excellent skiing areas in the Savoie. 160 km of downhill skiing slopes, combining gentle and steeper slopes, in an exceptional setting, with superb views over the whole of the valley. If you’re a fan of wide open spaces, the skiing area of Les Menuires is part of the biggest skiing area in the world : the 3 Valleys. 600 km of slopes, linking the skiing areas of Courchevel, La Tania, Méribel, Brides les Bains, Saint Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires and Val Thorens. Amazing ! Thje snow-cover is excellent, thanks to the high altitude of the skiing area, backed up by a comprehensive network of the most up-to-date snow guns.
Skiing area of Les Menuires Saint Martin de Belleville (Les Menuires valley)
Ski area : Saint Martin de Belleville
Minimum altitude :1450m - Maximum altitude : 2850m
- 76 slopes over 160 km : 6 green, 24 blue, 34 red, 12 black
- 6 teleskis, 13 chair lifts, 6 telecabines, 1 cable car , 2 « télébennes », 5 magic carpets
- 1 snowpark : the BK Park
- 2 special beginner zones, 1 big air bag
Ski area : the 3 Valleys : Courchevel, La Tania, Méribel, Brides les Bains, St Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens, Orelle
Minimum altitude : 1300 m - Maximum altitude : 3230 m
600 km : 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
168 ski lifts, 100 km of cross-country ski tracks
Saint Martin de Belleville is a little village, offering a range of pleasant activities, to enjoy on your skiing holiday in the Alps. Les Ménuires and Val Thorens, close by, widen further your choice of activities:
- Walking and snow-shoe outings
- Dog sleigh
- Well-being and spa centre
During your holiday at Saint Martin de Belleville, discover mountain traditions and the heritage of the region :
- In Saint Martin de Belleville : the Saint Martin museum, discovery of goat-farming, farm visits, the Baroque Trails (« Notre Dame de la Vie » sanctuary, churches of Saint Martin and Saint Laurent), typical houses, bread ovens, the Burdin windmill
- Les Ménuires
- Val Thorens
- The Belleville valley
- The Tarentaise mountain range
- Savoie region
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !