At the heart of the Northern Alps, the charming little French ski resort of Pralognan la Vanoise offers wonderful skiing in a cosy, family-friendly ski area. In a majestic setting at the foot of the Grande Casse in the heart of the Vanoise National Park, you will enjoy skiing in an authentic ski resort. Pralognan makes a pleasant change from the large, packed ski resorts of the Savoy region. The versatile ski area of Pralognan offers 26km of groomed runs spread over 24 ski slopes. The ski resort has the Famille Plus label making it an ideal destination to discover skiing with young children in a friendly and intimate atmosphere. Those looking for more challenging skiing, Pralognan is also close to major ski resorts: 9km from La Plagne, via the Champagny gondola and 25km from the world famous resort of Courchevel which is part of the largest ski area in the world.
Ski area : Pralognan
Minimum altitude : 1410m - Maximum altitude : 2355m
- 24 slopes : 9 green, 4 blue, 7 red, 4 black
- 12 ski lifts: 7 ski tows, 4 chair lifts, 1 cable car
- 80 snow cannons (76 fixed and 4 moveable)
At the foot of the Grande Casse mountain, the ski area of Pralognan offers you its 24 slopes served by 12 ski lifts. Beginners can take their first steps at the Mont Bochor, while more advanced skiers can attempt the slopes with moguls and off-piste skiing in the Pariette valleys.
Pralognan is also a paradise for Nordic skiing lovers. There are over 26km of marked out tracks in the beautiful forests, near glaciers and alongside pretty streams. There is the possibility of Nordic skiing from the mountain refuges of the Roc de la Pêche and the Barmettes.
In the Northern Alps in the Savoy, book a ski holiday rental in Pralognan la Vanoise a charming ski resort at the foot of the Grande Casse. Odalys Vacances invites you to stay in the Residence Le Blanchot located 600m from the resort center, the ski slopes and lifts and only 200m away from the first shops.
Perched at 1410m altitude, Pralognan Vanoise is a pleasant ski resort which has preserved its mountain character. The resort has its own cozy ski area with 24 ski runs served by 12 lifts – ideal for families and beginners. The resort also has apres-ski facilities for all ages and tastes : 2 toboggan runs, a fun aquatic center with swimming pool, an ice skating rink, bowling alley or wellness centre.
Indoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor parking (extra charge, low entrance : max. height 1m85)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Bakery delivery service
In this attractive chalet-style residence consisting of 2 connected buildings Odalys offers holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people. All accommodation is cozy and well-equipped with the necessary home comforts for your holiday in Pralognan: functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), bathroom or shower room and separate toilet (in most accommodation). You have the possibility to rent a television and have Wifi access in all apartments (both at an extra charge).
Four 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people and one 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|December / January|
|Accommodation type||From 22/12/2018
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1 or 2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
3-bedroom apartment 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.70person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on the opening hours and for your convenience, you have the possibility to take a numbered ticket to determine the order of your arrival.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Access to indoor, heated pool
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- High chair or cot : €15/week
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Indoor car park (no pre-booking possible) maximum height 1.85m) : €30/car
- Sauna : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds. One animal per apartment authorised. Category 1 and 2 dogs are not authorised.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 09/06 au 25/08/18 (3 bedroom apartments for 8 people).
- Snow shoeing and footpaths
- Fun water-activity centre: sport and spa complex, with swimming pool, Olympic skating rink, bar, bowling, games' room, curling...
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Winter 18/19 info coming soon.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for pre-bookings for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
Pralognan la Vanoise is at the heart of the Vanoise national park, in the midst of a flourishing nature, offering you a wide choice of sites to explore:
- The Vanoise national park
- The Petit Mont Blanc (2677 m) overlooking Pralognan and the Avals
- Visit of the village and of its hamlets
- The water fall of la Fraîche
- The Vanoise mountain pass
- Lake Rond and Lake Long
- The Chavière valley and the Lake Blanc
- The Grand and Petit Marchet mountain cirques
- The Vallette lake
- The Isertan forest
- The Flottes wood
- The Rossa wood and the pine forest of Mont-Charvet
- An exceptional architectural heritage : les Fontanettes, la Croix, le Barioz, les Bieux, les Prioux…
294 Avenue de la Grande Casse
73710 PRALOGNAN LA VANOISE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 8am-11am and 5pm-7.30pm
Saturday : 8am-10am and 5pm-8pm
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm