In the charming, quiet hamlet of Plan Gagnant in la Plagne, book the Chalet Natural Lodge for your mouintain holiday in the French Alps. Located at 1650m of altitude on the edge of the forest, this group of chalets is in a beautiful setting. Within a short car drive from Plan Gagnant you can reach the La Roche chairlift offering easy access in winter to Plagne Aime 2000 ski area which is linked to the Paradiski area with its impressive 435km of slopes.
Private parking (2 spaces)
La Roche car park
Games room with table football, flatscreen TV and DVD player
Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
Ski room (glove and boot dryers)
The Natural Lodge chalet is located in the charming hamlet of Plan Gagnant in La Plagne at 1650m of altitude on the edge of the forest. This spacious chalet (170m²) sleeping up to 14 people in its comfortable bedrooms, has a large living areas including a family room, large bay windows looking out onto a charming mountain setting, a fully-fitted kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, toaster...) as well as a spa area.
Ski area : La Plagne
- 126 slopes, 225 km : 9 green, 65 blue, 34 red, 18 black
- 99 ski lifts
- 1 snowpark, 3 boardercross, 1 half pipe
- 80km of cross-country skiing tracks linking the different resorts of La Plagne.
Ski area : Paradiski
Minimum altitude : 1250m - Maximum altitude : 3250m
- 233 slopes, 425 km : 11 green, 129 blue, 65 red, 37 black
- 168 ski lifts
- 2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 2 boardergliss, 1 half pipe
-La Plagne Centre is a lively and dynamic resort, offering a host of sporting, leisure and apres-ski activities for all the family on your ski holidays :
- Snow shoeing
- Dog sledding tours
- Cross-country skiing
- Quad biking
- Snow scooter tours
- Helicopter flights
- Keep-fit centre at Belle-Plagne
- Skating rink
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool at Plagne Bellecôte
- Beauty treatments and spa facilities
- Snow plough driving
- Climbing the ice tower
- Snowpark at Belle Plagne
- Halfpipe at Plagne Bellecôte
- Boardercross at Belle Plagne
- Tobogganing area
- Olympic bob sleigh run at la Roche (9km long)
- Cinema at Plagne Bellecôte and at Plagne Centre
- Night clubs and bars
At the heart of the Tarentaise Valley, La Plagne is an ideal location for exploring the region of Savoy. Take a day off from skiing to give tired muscles a break and visit the region’s charming, picturesque villages and take in the breath-taking natural heritage.
Sites to visit from La Plagne :
- Summit of La Grande Rochette via the Funiplagne gondola
- Vanoise National Park
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 18 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Access to spa
- End of stay cleaning (kitchen to be cleaned, crockery and cutlery to be put away, bins emptied, linen folded before checking out)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- Fire wood (where applicable) : 1 free pack, €20/pack
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Ski hire at the bottom of the slopes with free ski lockers.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !