In the Savoyard resort of La Plagne Centre, your ski holiday rental in the Residence Le Pelvoux offers all the home comforts required for the perfect ski holiday. Your comfortable ski residence is directly above the shopping centre in the resort centre giving you doorstep access to shops and other amenities making your ski holiday in La Plagne as stress free as possible.
Close to the ski lifts your ski holiday rental gives you direct access to the ski slopes of La Plagne leading to the famous Paradiski ski area. The Funiplagne ski lift takes you up to the top of the Grande Rochette at an altitude of 2505m while the Telemetro ski lift takes you directly to the slopes of Aime La Plagne. La Plagne offers 225km of skiing comprising 126 ski slopes. You can enjoy the many facilities in the ski area such as the snow park in Belle Plagne, the bobsleigh track at Roche (9km long) and for relaxing apres-ski you can visit the skating rink and swimming pool in Plagne Bellecote.
Hammam and sauna (extra charge)
Ski lockers (1 locker/apartment).
Free Wifi at reception only
In a typical Savoyard atmosphere with its wooden facade and large balconies, your Odalys residence comprises 28 holiday rentals on 3 floors with a lift. Spacious, comfortable, fully-equipped apartments is provide you with all the home comforts for a pleasant stay in the mountains.
You have a choice of several types of holiday rental ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4/5 people to 4 bedroom duplex apartments for 10/12 people. Well-equipped and comfortable, the accommodation has a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher...), a bathroom or shower room, separate toilet and balcony for most apartments. You will find a TV in all apartments.
One 1 bedroom apartment for 4/5 people is equipped to accommodate guests with disabilities.
Ski area : La Plagne
- 126 slopes, 225 km : 9 green, 65 blue, 34 red, 18 black
- 99 ski lifts
- 1 snowpark, 3 boardercross, 1 half pipe
- 80km of cross-country skiing tracks linking the different resorts of La Plagne.
Ski area : Paradiski
Minimum altitude : 1250m - Maximum altitude : 3250m
- 233 slopes, 425 km : 11 green, 129 blue, 65 red, 37 black
- 168 ski lifts
- 2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 2 boardergliss, 1 half pipe
-La Plagne Centre is a lively and dynamic resort, offering a host of sporting, leisure and apres-ski activities for all the family on your ski holidays :
- Snow shoeing
- Dog sledding tours
- Cross-country skiing
- Quad biking
- Snow scooter tours
- Helicopter flights
- Keep-fit centre at Belle-Plagne
- Skating rink
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool at Plagne Bellecôte
- Beauty treatments and spa facilities
- Snow plough driving
- Climbing the ice tower
- Snowpark at Belle Plagne
- Halfpipe at Plagne Bellecôte
- Boardercross at Belle Plagne
- Tobogganing area
- Olympic bob sleigh run at la Roche (9km long)
- Cinema at Plagne Bellecôte and at Plagne Centre
- Night clubs and bars
At the heart of the Tarentaise Valley, La Plagne is an ideal location for exploring the region of Savoy. Take a day off from skiing to give tired muscles a break and visit the region’s charming, picturesque villages and take in the breath-taking natural heritage.
Sites to visit from La Plagne :
- Summit of La Grande Rochette via the Funiplagne gondola
- Vanoise National Park
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if no damage is noted.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.48/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old, price indication only)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in from 3.30pm but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am at the very latest
- Bed linen (1 set/person)
- Bathroom linen (1 set/person)
- Ski lockers (1/apartment)
- Wifi at reception
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Sauna & hammam : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Baby equipment, (pre-booking by phone 1 week prior to departure advisable) (high chair, cot) : €25/stay, €8/day
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment (price varies depending on accommodation type)
- Underground car park : €65/week (only 10 spaces, pre-booking advisable)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence in advance and supply proof of vaccination. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Info & prices coming soon !
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for pre-bookings for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 00 40 - email@example.com
• Ski school : Odalys future champions, ski school pick-up point at your residence
Book ski lessons for your children and the ski instructors will pick up your budding skiers at the reception of your residence! Sign up your children for group ski lessons from 5 or 6 years old up to 12 years old in the morning or afternoon.
(Minimum age, age groups, days and hours vary according to the resort’s ski school).
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !