Les Menuires, in the heart of the Savoy region, is part of the famous 3 Valleys. In the summer, the Belleville valley offers many different sporting, leisure and cultural activities suitable for the whole family on your summer mountain holiday. The Belleville valley comprises 22 hamlets, offering guided visits in the summer, during which you will discover their beauty and unique history, as well as having the chance to taste delicious local products, allowing you to enjoy your mountain holiday with friends or family.
Traditional, cosy chalet in Les Menuires in the famous Three Valleys in the French Alps ideally situated for your Holiday in the mountains perfect for family holidays with young children! The Chalet Les Marmottes sleeps 14-16 people in its charming, cosy interiors decorated in the traditional mountain chalet style which will make you feel immediately at home. After a long day of outdoor activities you’ll look forward to getting back to your chalet to take a quiet moment and watch the sunset from the terrace or relax in your private sauna. Putting your feet up in the comfortable living room will probably be one of your favourite evening pastimes on your holiday in Les Menuires! The resort’s « Famille Plus » label guarantees a high level of services and facilities for family holidays in France along with plenty of dedicated activities for all ages.
3 parking spaces in front of the chalet
Washing machine & tumble dryer
The Chalet Les Marmottes offers spacious (170m²), homely accommodation for 14-16 people for your holiday in Les Menuires. Relax in front of the fire with your feet up in the cosy lounge with its large sofas and enjoy preparing delicious, hearty meals in the fully-fitted kitchen where you will find all the modern appliances you might need (oven, mircrowave, induction hob, fridge, freezer, raclette and fondu machines, etc.). You also have a washing machine and a tumble dryer at your disposal to lighten the load on your return back home. The sleeping arrangements are as follows: 7 bedrooms - 3 double bedrooms with shower, 4 twin bedrooms (1 with a bathroom with bath and 1 with shower) and a double sofa bed in the lounge. In total, there are 4 showers, 1 bathroom with bath and 4 separate toilets within the chalet.
|August / December|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Private chalet 16 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen, bathroom linen and tea towels
- Private parking
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
During your summer mountain holiday in the French Alps, make the most of the wide choice of activities near your holiday rental in Les Menuires.
- Large sports centre (swimming pool, with different activities, fitness room, multisports etc.)
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Fitness centre (sauna, hammam, Californian baths, sunbeds...)
- Discos, cinema, bars and daily entertainment at the tourist office and sports club.
- Summer sledging
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Private sauna, in your holiday residence
Relax and enjoy your holiday to the max !
While on your summer mountain holiday in Les Menuires, enjoy some of the wonderful places to visit in the area near your holiday rental:
- Baroque trails: guided tours of the religious buildings, each week in the villages of the Belleville Valley (22 hamlets)
- Museum of Saint Martin (history of a high valley of the Savoy region in the 20th century)
- Visit of the old village of Saint Martin
- Guided tour of the Sanctuary of Notre Dame de la Vie and of the church of Saint-Martin de Belleville
- Visits of village farms
- Burdin windmill
Chalet Les Marmottes
Hameau du Serroz
73440 LES MENUIRES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Pascale : +33 (0)6 77 32 01 34) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm