Les Menuires, in the heart of the Savoy region, is part of the famous 3 Valleys. In the summer, the Belleville valley offers many different sporting, leisure and cultural activities suitable for the whole family on your summer mountain holiday. The Belleville valley comprises 22 hamlets, offering guided visits in the summer, during which you will discover their beauty and unique history, as well as having the chance to taste delicious local products, allowing you to enjoy your mountain holiday with friends or family.
During your summer mountain holiday in the French Alps, make the most of the wide choice of activities near your holiday rental in Les Menuires.
- Large sports centre (swimming pool, with different activities, fitness room, multisports etc.)
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Fitness centre (sauna, hammam, Californian baths, sunbeds...)
- Discos, cinema, bars and daily entertainment at the tourist office and sports club.
- Summer sledging
While on your summer mountain holiday in Les Menuires, enjoy some of the wonderful places to visit in the area near your holiday rental:
- Baroque trails: guided tours of the religious buildings, each week in the villages of the Belleville Valley (22 hamlets)
- Museum of Saint Martin (history of a high valley of the Savoy region in the 20th century)
- Visit of the old village of Saint Martin
- Guided tour of the Sanctuary of Notre Dame de la Vie and of the church of Saint-Martin de Belleville
- Visits of village farms
- Burdin windmill
73440 LES MENUIRES
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm