Ski area : Les Menuires Saint Martin de Belleville (Les Menuires Valley)
- 86 slopes, 160km : 12 green, 44 blue, 22 red, 8 black
- 410 snow cannons
- 34 ski lifts
- 28km of cross-country tracks
- 1 snowpark : the BK Park
- 2 beginners’ areas
- 1 Big Air Bag (inflatable protective cushion)
The ski area of Les Menuires Valley groups together the slopes of the ski resorts of Les Menuires and Saint Martin de Belleville in the Savoy region. In total there are 160 km of sublime ski runs ranging between gentle blue slopes for first-time skiers and and steeper, challenging black runs for the experts. The ski area is in an exceptional setting with superb views over the valley. For skiers and snowboarders looking to cover some kilometres, Les Menuires is part of the 3 Valleys ski area the largest ski area in the world !
Ski area : 3 Valleys
Minimum altitude : 1450m - Maximum altitude : 3230m
- 321 slopes, 600km : 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
- 168 ski lifts
- 118km of cross-country ski tracks
With 600km of ski slopes and 169 ski lifts,
During your ski holiday in the French Alps, make the most of the wide choice of activities near your ski holiday rental in Les Menuires:
- Sports centre, open every day, with indoor swimming pool, hammam, sauna, whirlpool baths, fitness, aquagym, beauty treatments etc. plus sporting activities (squash, badminton, ping-pong…).
- Cross-country skiing (28 km of tracks)
- Snowscooter, quad and buggy for children
- A 4 km sledging run
Belleville Valley (22 hamlets), Museum of Saint Martin
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !