The Residence Les Alpages du Corbier, designed in traditional mountain style, is made up of 3 chalet-style buildings, situated 300m from the shops in Le Corbier. Most of the holiday rentals have a balcony and there is an outdoor, heated swimming pool, a sauna and a small fitness area at your disposal. A delightful mix between tradition and modernity, with its warm, friendly village atmosphere and contemporary, up-to-date infrastructure and pedestrian centre, Le Corbier is a unique village in the French Alps.
Outdoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Billiards table (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi access in all accommodation (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (limited spaces)
2 indoor car parks (extra charge, pre-booking advisable)
Restaurant open only in the winter season
The Residence des Alpages du Corbier consists of 3 attractive chalet-style buildings (2 chalets housing 33 holiday rentals and 1 chalet housing 111 apartments). You have the choice of accommodation ranging from studios for 2 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people.
The holiday rentals are all decorated in a cozy, mountain style and are all equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), a shower room or bathroom with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation. Most apartments have a balcony where you can appreciate the beautiful surroundings.
Twelve apartments (1 bedroom for 4 people or 4/5 people) are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities (in the main building accessible by lift).
- Pedestrian resort
- Resort awarded the label "Famille Montagne Plus" the resort has undertaken to respect 6 particular points concerning the welcome extended both to children and adults.
- Exercise circuit
- Cani-rando : using adapted equipment, each hiker is attached to a sleigh dog.
- Mini-quad bike, skate park, trampoline park
- Dévalkart, mountain board, mountain bike
- Horse-riding centre
- Via ferrata, climbing, canyoning, glacier walks.
- "l'île aux dragons" leisure park : trampolines, swimming pool with balls, inflatable castle...
- The "Aiguilles d’Arves"
- The Etendard glacier
- The Belledonne mountain range
- Saint Jean de Maurienne, town of art
- Guided tour of a traditional farm : cheese manufacture, herd management, cow milking
- Baroque churches of Villarembert (commune of le Corbier) and of Fontcouverte
- Beaufort AOC cheese cooperative at Saint-Sorlin d'Arves
- “Poterie de la Lune“ workshop at La Toussuire
- Opinel museum at Saint-Jean de Maurienne (17 km)
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.87/person/day (price given as indication only) (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Access to heated swimming pool
- Access to the small fitness room
- Children's club in July & August from 06/07 to 30/08/19
- Hiking with a guide twice per stay for all guests from 5 years old in July & August from 06/07 to 30/08/19
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby Equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required by phone directly with the residence 1 week before arrival) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Sauna : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Indoor parking (limited spaces, pre-booking advisable by email email@example.com with full car details and holiday dates) : €40/week
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club in July/August
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay per person
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays.
Book your holidays in the family-friendly resort of Le Corbier awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 06/07 to 25/08/19
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !