The Residence Les Alpages du Corbier, designed in traditional mountain style, is made up of 3 chalet-style buildings, situated 300m from the shops in Le Corbier. Most of the holiday rentals have a balcony and there is an outdoor, heated swimming pool, a sauna and a small fitness area at your disposal. A delightful mix between tradition and modernity, with its warm, friendly village atmosphere and contemporary, up-to-date infrastructure and pedestrian centre, Le Corbier is a unique village in the French Alps.
Outdoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Billiards table (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi access in all accommodation (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (limited spaces)
2 indoor car parks (extra charge, pre-booking advisable)
Restaurant open only in the winter season
The Residence des Alpages du Corbier consists of 3 attractive chalet-style buildings (2 chalets housing 33 holiday rentals and 1 chalet housing 111 apartments). You have the choice of accommodation ranging from studios for 2 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people.
The holiday rentals are all decorated in a cozy, mountain style and are all equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), a shower room or bathroom with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation. Most apartments have a balcony where you can appreciate the beautiful surroundings.
Twelve apartments (1 bedroom for 4 people or 4/5 people) are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities (in the main building accessible by lift).
- Pedestrian resort
- Resort awarded the label "Famille Montagne Plus" the resort has undertaken to respect 6 particular points concerning the welcome extended both to children and adults.
- Exercise circuit
- Cani-rando : using adapted equipment, each hiker is attached to a sleigh dog.
- Mini-quad bike, skate park, trampoline park
- Dévalkart, mountain board, mountain bike
- Horse-riding centre
- Via ferrata, climbing, canyoning, glacier walks.
- "l'île aux dragons" leisure park : trampolines, swimming pool with balls, inflatable castle...
- The "Aiguilles d’Arves"
- The Etendard glacier
- The Belledonne mountain range
- Saint Jean de Maurienne, town of art
- Guided tour of a traditional farm : cheese manufacture, herd management, cow milking
- Baroque churches of Villarembert (commune of le Corbier) and of Fontcouverte
- Beaufort AOC cheese cooperative at Saint-Sorlin d'Arves
- “Poterie de la Lune“ workshop at La Toussuire
- Opinel museum at Saint-Jean de Maurienne (17 km)
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or destroyed after departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.87/person/day (price given as indication only) (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Access to heated swimming pool
- Access to the small fitness room
- Children's club in July & August (during French school holidays)
- Hiking with a guide (2 half-day hikes per stay per guest) for all guests (from 8 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- Baby Equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required by phone directly with the residence 1 week before arrival) : €30/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (1 connection only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 3 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set
- Sauna : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Indoor parking (limited spaces, pre-booking advisable by email email@example.com with full car details and holiday dates) : €40/week
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week, limited spaces
Free kids’ club in July & August (during French school holidays)
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay per guest (from 8 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays.
Book your holidays in the family-friendly resort of Le Corbier awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info