Click here for more info
Le Corbier is a charming ski resort in the French Alps combining tradition and modernity with a warm, friendly atmosphere. Most of the holiday rentals in Le Corbier have ski-in, ski-out access to the ski slopes of the resort leading to the Les Sybelles ski area which makes this resort an ideal choice for a family ski holiday in France. Its “Famille Plus” label also guarantees a high level of facilities and services for families during their holidays. Impeccable hospitality, activities and entertainment for all ages, children are pampered by the resort’s professionals while parents enjoy the outstanding slopes in the Les Sybelles ski area. With 310km of slopes to explore they’ll have only one concern – getting back in time to pick up the kids!
Ski area : Corbier/Saint Jean d'Arves
- 28 slopes, 90 km : 9 green, 12 blue, 6 red, 1 black
- 18 drag lifts, 7 chair lifts
- 28km of Nordic skiing tracks
Ski area : Les Sybelles
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 2620m
- 128 slopes, 310 km : 23 green, 56 blue, 39 red, 10 black
- 73 ski lifts : 26 chairlifts, 41 drag lifts, 6 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 2 boardercross
- 514 snow cannons
To kick off your week's skiing, start with the 90 kilometres of slopes in the Le Corbier’s own ski area, with its 28 ski slopes ideally suited for beginners and intermediate skiers: 9 green, 12 blue, 6 red and 1 black run, served by the 18 ski lifts (drag lifts and chair lifts). Once you’re ready for more challenges, move onto the Les Sybelles ski area, accessible by the slopes, which links the six local ski resorts (Le Corbier, Saint Jean d’Arves, La Toussuire, Les Bottieres, Saint Sorlin d'Arves and Saint Colomban des Villards). This ski area gives you access to 310 kilometres of snowy slopes consisting of 149 ski runs of which 25 are green, 56 are blue, 34 are red and 9 are black, all served by 73 ski lifts. Whether a fan of downhill skiing, telemarking, mono skiing, snowblading and snowboarding, you are in for hours of wonderful descents!
Nordic skiing addicts can easily get to the ski area of La Touissure via a Nordic skiing track between the two ski areas. Further on, alongside the ‘Croix de Fer’ mountain pass, cross-country skiers can enjoy the pleasures of Nordic skiing, thanks to the three circuits at high altitude guaranteeing magnificent views.
Opposite the Ouillon mountain range, the highest Alpine pasture in Europe, you can also get a taste of the joys of snowboarding in the Sybelles snow park, with its boardercross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black areas for different levels, with hips, boxes, table tops, walls, pyramids and even big airs to show off jumps and tricks.
In an ideal location in Le Corbier in the French Alps the Odalys Residence Les Alpages du Corbier is just 50m from the first chair lift! What a luxury to be able to reach the ski area of Le Corbier with its 28 ski runs over 90km of snowy slopes is minutes. There is skiing for all levels in this cozy ski area. Le Corbier is the ideal ski resort for famililes awarded with the Famille Plus label. Infrastructures and entertainment in this small French ski resort are well suited to all tastes and all ages between freeride, toboggan run and dog sledding and much more.
The Odalys Residence Alpages du Corbier offers ski holiday rentals in Le Corbier only 300m from the nearest shops allowing you to do a spot of shopping or take a stroll at the end of the day! After long days of skiing you can relax in the outdoor, heated pool, the sauna, bar and restaurant in your ski residence. For those who still have some energy there is a fitness room at your disposal... Everything has been organised to make your ski holiday in Le Corbier unforgettable!
Outdoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Billiards table (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi access in all accommodation (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (limited spaces)
2 indoor car parks (limited spaces, extra charge, pre-booking advisable)
The Residence Les Alpages du Corbier offers 2 formulas :
- 7 evenings meals
You have the choice of 2 formulas Christmas Special and New Year Special during the relevant periods.
Price per person (excluding drinks). Free meals for children under 4 (1 child per paying adult)
The Residence des Alpages du Corbier consists of 3 attractive chalet-style buildings (2 chalets housing 33 holiday rentals and 1 chalet housing 111 apartments). You have the choice of accommodation ranging from studios for 2 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people.
The holiday rentals are all decorated in a cozy, mountain style and are all equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), a shower room or bathroom with toilet. You have a television in all accommodation. Most apartments have a balcony where you can appreciate the beautiful surroundings. Wifi access in all accommodation (extra charge).
Fourteen apartments (1 bedroom for 4 people or 4/5 people) are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities (in the main building accessible by lift).
|Accommodation type||From 22/12/2018
Studio 2 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.20/person/day (price given as indication only) (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Individual ski lockers (on 4th floor in Chalet A and ground floor in Chalets B and C)
- Fitness area
- Access to the outdoor, heated pool in the residence
- Free parking in outdoor carpark near the residence
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- Baby Equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required by phone directly with the residence 1 week before arrival) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Sauna : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Indoor parking (limited spaces, pre-booking advisable by email email@example.com with full car details and holiday dates) : €40/week
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Free Kids Passes : Christmas & Spring
Christmas : from 22-29/12/18 buy 2 adult 6-day ski passes and get 1 FREE 6-day child ski pass (5 to 11 years old incl.)
Spring : for arrivals 06/04/19 and 13/04/19 buy 1 adult 7-day ski pass and get 1 FREE 7-day child pass (5 to 11 years old incl.)
Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Enjoy the extra activities on offer in Le Corbier
- Skating rink, secure sledging run (free, unlimited access)
- Snow shoeing
- Speed Riding
- Dog sleigh
- Wellness & spa centre: large, outdoor heated swimming pool at the centre of the resort (water at 29°c)
- Weight-lifting room
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays.
Book your holidays in the family-friendly ski resort of Le Corbier awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board with special Christmas and New Year formulas
The Residence Les Alpages du Corbier offers the following formulas :
- 7 evening meals : €168 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €119 (children 9-12 years old) - €70 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board : €238 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €175 (children 9-12 years old) - €119 (children 4-8 years old)
Christmas special :
- 7 evening meals : €193 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €134 (children 9-12 years old) - €82 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board : €263 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €190 (children 4-12 years old) - €131 (children 4-8 years old)
New year special :
- 7 evening meals : €208 (adults + children over 13 years old) - €144 (children 9-12 years old) - €90 (children 4-8 years old)
- half-board : €278 (adults + children over 12 years old) - €200 (children 4-12 years old) - €139 (children 4-8 years old)
Please note: prices indicated in Euros per person, drinks not included, no charge for children under 4 (accompanied by 1 paying adult)
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 32% off ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and skiers over 75 years old (photo ID requested). Passes to be collected at the ticket office. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Family Pack Offer - conditions : valid for arrivals 29/12/18, 09, 16, 23/02 and 02/03/19 : for ski passes purchased at the same time, valid for the same ski area & same dates, for direct members of the same family (grand-parents, parents, children).
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2018/19 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 0(4) 79 56 75 85 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Etendard glacier, the "Aiguilles d’Arves"
Opinel knife museum in Saint-Jean de Maurienne (17km)
Guided tour of a traditional farm : cheese manufacture, herd management, cow milking
Baroque churches of Villarembert (commune of le Corbier) and of Fontcouverte
Lieu-dit Au Saut - Villarembert
73300 LE CORBIER
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-11am and 5pm-7pm
Wednesday : closed
Saturday: 8am-12 noon and 2pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm