A perfect mixture of tradition and modernity… Le Corbier is an enchanting combination of opposites: its situation and warm, friendly atmosphere, make it a " village resort ", while its equipment and its pedestrian layout , make it at the same time a "contemporary" resort.
Multiple activities for all the family: sports, leisure, shows and entertainment.
The Residence Les Alpages du Corbier, designed in traditional mountain style, is made up of 3 chalet-style buildings, situated 300m from the shops in Le Corbier. Most of the holiday rentals have a balcony and there is an outdoor, heated swimming pool, a sauna and a small fitness area at your disposal. A delightful mix between tradition and modernity, with its warm, friendly village atmosphere and contemporary, up-to-date infrastructure and pedestrian centre, Le Corbier is a unique village in the French Alps.
Outdoor, heated pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Billiards table (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi access in all accommodation (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (limited spaces)
2 indoor car parks (limited spaces, extra charge, pre-booking advisable)
Restaurant open only in the winter season
The Residence des Alpages du Corbier consists of 3 attractive chalet-style buildings (2 chalets housing 33 holiday rentals and 1 chalet housing 111 apartments). You have the choice of accommodation ranging from studios for 2 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people.
The holiday rentals are all decorated in a cozy, mountain style and are all equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), a shower room or bathroom with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation. Most apartments have a balcony where you can appreciate the beautiful surroundings.
Fourteen apartments (1 bedroom for 4 people or 4/5 people) are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities (in the main building accessible by lift).
- Pedestrian resort
- Resort awarded the label "Famille Montagne Plus" the resort has undertaken to respect 6 particular points concerning the welcome extended both to children and adults.
- Exercise circuit
- Cani-rando : using adapted equipment, each hiker is attached to a sleigh dog.
- Mini-quad bike, skate park, trampoline park
- Dévalkart, mountain board, mountain bike
- Horse-riding centre
- Via ferrata, climbing, canyoning, glacier walks.
- "l'île aux dragons" leisure park : trampolines, swimming pool with balls, inflatable castle...
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club in July/August
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay per person
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays.
Book your holidays in the family-friendly resort of Le Corbier awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- The "Aiguilles d’Arves"
- The Etendard glacier
- The Belledonne mountain range
- Saint Jean de Maurienne, town of art
- Guided tour of a traditional farm : cheese manufacture, herd management, cow milking
- Baroque churches of Villarembert (commune of le Corbier) and of Fontcouverte
- Beaufort AOC cheese cooperative at Saint-Sorlin d'Arves
- “Poterie de la Lune“ workshop at La Toussuire
- Opinel museum at Saint-Jean de Maurienne (17 km)
Lieu-dit Au Saut - Villarembert
73300 LE CORBIER
Telephone : +33 (0)4 79 56 28 18
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-11am and 5pm-7pm
Saturday: 8am-12 noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday: 9am-12 noon
Wednesday : closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm