The luxury French ski resort of Courchevel is one of the most famous and exclusive ski resorts in Europe. In the heart of the 3 Valleys ski area in the Savoy region in the French Alps, Courchevel offers high-quality sporting infrastructures, luxury ski holiday rentals and fine dining. The ski area of Courchevel itself offers plenty of choice for families and intermediate skiers while the more demanding skiers and snowboarders can venture onto the slopes of the 3 Valleys to enjoy skiing in the largest ski area in the world. On your ski holiday in Courchevel you are guaranteed excellent snow conditions, hours of wonderful skiing and lively and varied apres-ski.
Ski area : Courchevel
Minimum altitude : 1300 m - Maximum altitude : 2700 m
- 95 slopes, 150 km : 19 green, 31 blue, 37 red, 8 black
- 58 ski lifts
- 50 km cross-country skiing tracks
- 1 snowpark
- Big Air Bag
- 50 km cross-country tracks
The Courchevel ski area itself is large and varied, with a remarkable amount of snow and perfectly maintained ski runs. The snowy landscapes and views are superb and the ski lifts modern and fast. The Courchevel ski area offers areas for both beginners and more challenging slopes and off-piste skiing for advanced skiers. Courchevel is ideal for family skiing holidays or for an intensiveskiing holidayCourchevel’s own ski area offers a ski area adapted to everyone's taste but is also is part of the huge 3 Valleys ski area, the largest ski area in the world.
Ski area : the 3 Valleys : Courchevel, La Tania, Méribel, Brides les Bains, Saint Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Orelle
Minimum altitude : 1300 m - Maximum altitude : 3230 m
600 km : 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
168 ski lifts
100 km of cross-country ski tracks
With 600 km of ski slopes and 169 ski lifts,
In Savoy in the French Alps, choose a ski holiday rental in the exclusive ski resort of Courchevel and discover the immense 3 Valleys ski area and one of the most beautiful ski resorts in the Alps. The Odalys Residence Les Brigues is in a privileged position in Courchevel offering ski-in, ski-out accommodation with direct access to a red slope (suitable for intermediate and advanced skiers only) . For first time skiers or children you can reach Courchevel Village and the easier slopes in only 2 minutes. About 800m from the residence you will find the nearest shops, convenient to do some shopping during your ski holidays in Courchevel.
Courchevel is well-known, not only for its chic and glamorous atmosphere and idyllic location in the beautiful spruce forests, but also for its position in the heart of the world famous 3 Valleys ski area. The 3 Valleys ski area connects 8 ski resort including Meribel and Val Thorens and offers around 600km of pistes. In Courchevel itself, you can enjoy the 150km of well-maintained ski runs in the resort’s own skiing area including 50km of cross-country skiing tracks.
Wifi access at reception (extra charge)
Laundry (extra charge)
Indoor car park (extra charge)
Built in the typically Savoyard style using stone and wood, your residence blends perfectly with the wooded environment that surrounds it. Composed of 2 large connecting chalets, this residence offers holiday rentals in Courchevel ranging from studios for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people, all served by lifts.
Modern, nicely decorated holiday rentals offer beautiful panoramic views from their balconies. With all the necessary home comforts necessary for your holiday, the apartments all have a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc...), a bathroom, separate toilet (for 2-roomed apartments) and a balcony or direct access to the outside. You have the possibility to rental a television in all accommodation.
|Accommodation type||From 15/12/2018
Studio 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.25/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm.
Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
Please make an appointment with reception for the inventory.
- Bed linen
- Access to lounge with TV (open during the day)
- Ski lockers
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Underground car park : €45/week €70/2 weeks
- Raclette/fondue machines : €7/machine
- Billard game : €2/game
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 30/06 and 25/08/18.
While on your ski holiday in Courchevel in the 3 Valleys, take a break from the ski slopes to take part in the various activities offered at the resort near your ski Holiday rental:
- 17 km of paths for snow-shoeing and walking
- Sledding run : 2 km-long run
- Skating rink
- Buggy & karting on ice
- Snow scooter
- Nordic walking
- Paragliding, deltaplane, hot air ballooning
- Quad-bike on snow
- Well-being treatments
- Squash (at the Forum)
- Cookery courses
Car available free of charge between the ski hire shop and the residence. Free ski bus between the different levels of the resort Courchevel. Between the village and the residence, regular shuttles from 8.50am to 6.50pm.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 24% off ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and skiers over 75 years old (photo ID requested). Passes to be collected at the ticket office. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
New this season : 1 free entrance to the Aquamotion aquatic centre with each 6-day ski pass (valid during same period).
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 40% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2018/19 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)7 81 82 83 - email@example.com
During your ski holiday in Courchevel Village you can enjoy some of the attractions in the area:
- Courchevel's different villages
- Massif des Bauges and Massif de la Chartreuse
- Lac du Bourget
- Col du Galibier and Col des Saisies mountain passes
73120 COURCHEVEL VILLAGE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 9am-12.30am and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 3pm-8pm
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm