20% discount on your accommodation
Situated in the heart of the Savoy region, on the edge of the Vanoise National Park in the French Alps, Courchevel is in a unique, naturally beautiful mountainside setting with its hotels and private chalets spread out on the hillside amongst the pine trees. Enjoy the benefits of a summer mountain Holiday in one of the most exclusive mountain resorts in Europe.
The Odalys Residence, which is situated around 800m from the shops, is made up of 2 large, adjoining chalets (with lift). Built in wood and stone, this attractive holiday residence blends harmoniously into the surrounding landscapes. Courchevel is in a remarkable location just on the edge of the National Park of the Vanoise and offers numerous leisure and sporting activities for a lively holiday in the French Alps.
Wifi access at reception (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor car park (extra charge)
Built in the typically Savoyard style using stone and wood, your residence blends perfectly with the wooded environment that surrounds it. Composed of 2 large connecting chalets, this residence offers holiday rentals in Courchevel ranging from studios for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people, all served by lifts.
Modern, nicely decorated holiday rentals offer beautiful panoramic views from their balconies. With all the necessary home comforts necessary for your holiday, the apartments all have a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc...), a bathroom, separate toilet (for 2-roomed apartments) and a balcony or direct access to the outside. You have the possibility to rental a television in all accommodation.
|Accommodation type||From 18/07/2018
1-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.25/person/night (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bed linen : €12/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Underground car park : €45/week
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 30/06 and 25/08/18.
While on your summer Holiday in Courchevel, enjoy the activities on offer near your holiday rental:
- Swimming pool
- Flying club
- Golf course
- Fishing, Canyoning,
- Via ferrata, climbing
- Hiking (the Vallon des Avals nature reserve)
- Mountain biking
- Nordic walking
For children : climbing, tennis, canyoning, skating, pony-riding, music and other seasonal activities and events in the lively and pleasant resort of Courchevel.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your holidays in the family-friendly resort of Courchevel awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
During your summer holiday in Courchevel in the French Alps, enjoy some of the wonderful activities and places to visit near your Holiday rental:
- Baroque church of the 17th century at Saint-Bon
- Visit the cheese manufacturer at Praz
- Courchevel's villages
- Baroque trails
- Farm visits
- The Vanoise national park (hikes)
- Mountain lakes
- The Petit Mont Blanc at an altitude of 2677 m overlooking Pralognan and " les Avals"
- 2 ski lifts open to access the summit of "la Saulire"
73120 COURCHEVEL VILLAGE
Telephone : +33 (0)4 79 08 38 05
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-11am and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 4pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-11am
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm