Situated in the heart of the Savoy region, on the edge of the Vanoise National Park in the French Alps, Courchevel is in a unique, naturally beautiful mountainside setting with its hotels and private chalets spread out on the hillside amongst the pine trees. Enjoy the benefits of a summer mountain Holiday in one of the most exclusive mountain resorts in Europe.
While on your summer Holiday in Courchevel, enjoy the activities on offer near your holiday rental:
- Swimming pool
- Flying club
- Golf course
- Fishing, Canyoning,
- Via ferrata, climbing
- Hiking (the Vallon des Avals nature reserve)
- Mountain biking
- Nordic walking
For children : climbing, tennis, canyoning, skating, pony-riding, music and other seasonal activities and events in the lively and pleasant resort of Courchevel.
During your summer holiday in Courchevel in the French Alps, enjoy some of the wonderful activities and places to visit near your Holiday rental:
- Baroque church of the 17th century at Saint-Bon
- Visit the cheese manufacturer at Praz
- Courchevel's villages
- Baroque trails
- Farm visits
- The Vanoise national park (hikes)
- Mountain lakes
- The Petit Mont Blanc at an altitude of 2677 m overlooking Pralognan and " les Avals"
- 2 ski lifts open to access the summit of "la Saulire"
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm