Welcome to Vaujany! In the heart of this traditional village resort you will find ski holiday rentals in the Odalys Residence Le Dome des Rousses located not far from shops. To reach the ski area of Vaujany and Alpe d’Huez, a cable car is only 350m from your ski residence.
Facing the Grandes Rousses mountain range Vaujany is a quiet, family-friendly ski resort at 1250m of altitude where you will a relaxing atmosphere with the advantages of a large ski resort. Set in a magnificent location this French ski resort with its “Famille Plus” label is the ideal place to spend a stress-free ski holiday with children with varied sports, entertainment and activities on offer for all ages.
Free outdoor parking in front of the residence (approx. 15 spaces)
Free public indoor parking (1 place per apartment)
Laundrette 100m from residence
Near the shops, your Odalys residence offers 30 holiday rentals over 4 floors (with lift to 3 floors). You can choose from accommodation ranging from studios for 2/3 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 7/8 people.
You will all the home comforts you will need on your mountain holiday as the holiday rentals are equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom and separate toilet (shower room with toilet in the studios) and a south or south-east facing balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television and activate Wifi access in all accommodation (extra charge).
Three studios are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities with an adapted shower cubicle, pull-out bed and ramps.
Minimum altitude : 1,110 m - Maximum altitude : 3,330
Ski area : Vaujany - Oz
- 30 slopes : 7 green, 11 blue, 9 red, 3 black
- 25 ski lifts
- 20km of Nordic ski tracks
Ski area : Domaine Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine Ski
- 135 slopes, 250km : 42 green, 37 blue, 39 red, 17 black
- 84 ski lifts
- 944 snow cannons
- Freestyle modules: 2 snow parks, boardercross
Vaujany is one of four ski resorts connected to the area of Alpe d'Huez, a magnificent ski area offering 250km of skiing with an altitude drop of over 2200m. The 133 ski slopes are shared out as follows: 42 green, 37 blue, 39 red and 17 black, meaning beginners right through to experts will find their dream ski slopes. Among these slopes you can enjoy skiing on the longest ski run in the world! The Sarenne ski run offers 16 km of non-stop skiing – if your legs can take the pace.
Snowboarders will be over the moon in the 21 hectares area entirely dedicated to riders of all levels. There are two snow parks, one for experts and one for beginners, with a series of different modules. Two boardercross and a Big Air Bag (at an extra charge) are popular with expert snowboarders who like to show off their best tricks. For the less experienced snowboarders, the beginners’ snowpark has a series of boxes and a rail-box, a spine and a series of small bumps to gain confidence without taking too many risks!
Cross-country skiing enthusiasts will enjoy the 50 km of tracks around the resort of Vaujany divided among 15 marked trails leading to the Lake Besson, to the Maronne mountain pass and the crête du Signal. There is also a cross-country trail of 20 km from L'Alpette (1st stop of the cable car).
Discover the wide range of activities available in Vaujany, from cross-country or Nordic skiing to more extreme sports such as snowkiting, yooner, hang-gliding and much more… Some activities to enjoy if you fancy a change from downhill skiing and snowboarding:
- Cross-country or Nordic skiing (1 track)
- Ice climbing
- Snow-shoeing tours
- Off-piste skiing
- Toboggan run in the village (subject to snow conditions) + toboggan run at 2,100m
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Leisure centre : fitness room, swimming pool, water slide, sauna, hammam, spa, weight-lifting room. For opening hours: Tel : 04 76 79 83 83
- Indoor skating rink
- Bowling alley
- Games room
- Bars with billiards table
- The Mont Blanc mountain
- The Meije freeride ski area
- The Ecrins National Park
- The Grand Paradis
- Vaujany’s heritage centre - Tel : 04 76 79 96 35
- Museum of Fauna of the Alps
- Dôme des Petites Rousses, Pic Blanc
- The old village of Vaujany
- Alpe d’Huez
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/20. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.32/day/person (for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests from 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Please make an appointment for your inventory with the reception.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Ski lockers
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towell, 1 hand towell) : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 25% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and a special rate (see onsite) for people over 72 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Offer not valid for the following arrival dates : 28/12/19, 08, 15, 22, 29/02/20 and 14/03/20
Special Offer : 1 free entrance to both the swimming pool and skating rink (ice skate rental not incl.) in Vaujany with your Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine ski pass.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 76 80 71 80 - email@example.com
Free Ski Passes : Spring skiing
Buy a 6-day adult ski pass and get a FREE “Jeune” ski pass (under 23 years old, photo ID required) for arrivals on 11/04 and 25/04/20.
Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !