In the lower part of the ski resort of Vaujany in Isere, you will find the Prestige Residence Residence La Cascade - Les Epinettes offering high standard ski holiday rentals for your dream ski holidays. Close to the shops, you can easily do a spot shopping and with the cable car not far, you have easy access to the ski area linked to Alpe d’Huez. The indoor, heated swimming pool, spa and fitness centre are the cherry on the cake !
Set in the Dauphiné Alps, the ski resort of Vaujany has retained its typical Savoyard identity. Perched at an altitude of 1250m, this cozy ski resort has views of the beautiful Massif des Grandes Rousses mountain range. The ski area of Vaujany - Oz offers 30 ski runs for all levels served by 21 ski lifts. More adventurous skiers and snowboarders will can venture into the Grand Domaine ski are of Alpe d’Huez.
Indoor, heated swimming pool + Spa centre (extra charge) : sauna, hammam (in the Residence les Epinettes)
Lounge area at reception
Laundry (extra charge)
Free indoor public car park
Free Wifi in all apartments
In the heart of the ski resort of Vaujany, a short walk from the shops, your holiday residence consists of 6 individual chalets housing the different ski holiday rentals. There are 15 apartments in total in two 3-floor chalets and one 5-floor chalet and 60 apartments in three other larger chalets. You have the choice of holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2 people to duplex apartments for 10 people.
Spacious, comfortable and well-equipped, all accommodation has a functional kitchenette (vitrocermic hob, oven and microwave [in La Cascade] or microwave / grill [in Les Épinettes], dishwasher…), bathroom or shower room and toilet, balcony or small terrace. Apartments for 10 people have an extra shower room. All apartments have a TV and Wifi.
One x 1 bedroom apartment for 4, one x 2 bedroom apartment for 6, two x 2 bedroom apartment for 6/7 and four x 2/3 bedroom apartment for 8 are equipped for people with disabilities.
Minimum altitude : 1,110 m - Maximum altitude : 3,330
Ski area : Vaujany - Oz
- 30 slopes : 7 green, 11 blue, 9 red, 3 black
- 25 ski lifts
- 20km of Nordic ski tracks
Ski area : Domaine Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine Ski
- 135 slopes, 250km : 42 green, 37 blue, 39 red, 17 black
- 84 ski lifts
- 944 snow cannons
- Freestyle modules: 2 snow parks, boardercross
Vaujany is one of four ski resorts connected to the area of Alpe d'Huez, a magnificent ski area offering 250km of skiing with an altitude drop of over 2200m. The 133 ski slopes are shared out as follows: 42 green, 37 blue, 39 red and 17 black, meaning beginners right through to experts will find their dream ski slopes. Among these slopes you can enjoy skiing on the longest ski run in the world! The Sarenne ski run offers 16 km of non-stop skiing – if your legs can take the pace.
Snowboarders will be over the moon in the 21 hectares area entirely dedicated to riders of all levels. There are two snow parks, one for experts and one for beginners, with a series of different modules. Two boardercross and a Big Air Bag (at an extra charge) are popular with expert snowboarders who like to show off their best tricks. For the less experienced snowboarders, the beginners’ snowpark has a series of boxes and a rail-box, a spine and a series of small bumps to gain confidence without taking too many risks!
Cross-country skiing enthusiasts will enjoy the 50 km of tracks around the resort of Vaujany divided among 15 marked trails leading to the Lake Besson, to the Maronne mountain pass and the crête du Signal. There is also a cross-country trail of 20 km from L'Alpette (1st stop of the cable car).
Discover the wide range of activities available in Vaujany, from cross-country or Nordic skiing to more extreme sports such as snowkiting, yooner, hang-gliding and much more… Some activities to enjoy if you fancy a change from downhill skiing and snowboarding:
- Cross-country or Nordic skiing (1 track)
- Ice climbing
- Snow-shoeing tours
- Off-piste skiing
- Toboggan run in the village (subject to snow conditions) + toboggan run at 2,100m
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Leisure centre : fitness room, swimming pool, water slide, sauna, hammam, spa, weight-lifting room. For opening hours: Tel : 04 76 79 83 83
- Indoor skating rink
- Bowling alley
- Games room
- Bars with billiards table
- The Mont Blanc mountain
- The Meije freeride ski area
- The Ecrins National Park
- The Grand Paradis
- Vaujany’s heritage centre - Tel : 04 76 79 96 35
- Museum of Fauna of the Alps
- Dôme des Petites Rousses, Pic Blanc
- The old village of Vaujany
- Alpe d’Huez
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/20. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.76/person/day (for all guests from 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests from 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible.
You will be told the procedure to follow.
Please make an appointment with the reception to carry out the inventory.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Access to indoor, heating swimming pool in the Residence Les Epinettes
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Ski lockers and ski room
- Wifi access
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Extra bathroom linen : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €72/apartment
- Sauna & hammam : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 25% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and a special rate (see onsite) for people over 72 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Offer not valid for the following arrival dates : 28/12/19, 08, 15, 22, 29/02/20 and 14/03/20
Special Offer : 1 free entrance to both the swimming pool and skating rink (ice skate rental not incl.) in Vaujany with your Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine ski pass.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for pre-bookings for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 76 80 71 80 - email@example.com
Free Ski Passes : Spring skiing
Buy a 6-day adult ski pass and get a FREE “Jeune” ski pass (under 23 years old, photo ID required) for arrivals on 11 and 18/04/20.
Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !