At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a successful holiday. A wide choice of colourful activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities are awaiting you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
Situated in Mont de Lans 3kms from Les Deux Alpes, this traditional house for 12 people (250m²) is ideal for family holidays.
In this traditional mountain town house you will find all the necessary home comforts for your holiday in the French Alps. There are 5 bedrooms, 4 of which have a double bed. The communal living areas are ideal for sharing convivial moments during your holiday with TV and fireplace. In the fully-fitted kitchen, you will find an oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, etc. There are 3 bathrooms and 3 toilets in this comfortable house.
-Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
-Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course , summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-bike (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, inflatable structures, paragliding..
- Municipal swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Library, cinema...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club, Le Village
- Hikes in the surrounding area
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Famille Plus award, family leisure & sports activities on your ski holiday
Book your family ski holidays in the family-friendly ski resort of Alpe d’Huez awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Chalet Maison montagnarde Les Copains
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Valérie Longo : +33 (0)6 84 39 09 97) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm