At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a wonderful mountain holiday. A wide choice of activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities await you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
Comfortable chalet sleeping 12 people in an ideal, quite spot on the hillside near shops in Les Deux Alpes. Private 300m² garden with 2 terraces and garden furniture.
2 terraces with garden furniture
The Chalet Jonquilles (180m²) sleeps up to 12 people making it an ideal choice for a chalet holiday for 2 families in Les Deux Alpes. There are 6 bedrooms, a bathroom, a shower room with sink, a shower and 2 separate toilets. The fully-fitted, American-style kitchen has all the necessary appliances to allow you to prepare delicious, hearty meals to enjoy together in the comfortable dining area in the evening: fridge, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc. The lounge is the perfect place to put your feet up in front of the fire in the evening and tell tales of your days spent in Les Deux Alpes. You will find all the necessary home comforts for your ski holiday in Les Deux Alpes such as a washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer, etc. You will find garden furniture available so you can relax on the 2 terraces in your private garden.
|August / December|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Private chalet 12 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Parking spaces
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Chalet les Jonquilles
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Pascale : +33 (0) 6 83 54 85 17) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm