Free days skiing
Les Deux Alpes is a dynamic, sporty and modern ski resort in Isere in the French Alps at the entrance of the Oisans region and the Ecrins National Park. Thanks to its ideal location, Les Deux Alpes benefits from the heavy snow falls and excellent skiing conditions of the Northern Alps, and at the same time the warmer climate of the Southern Alps with hours of sunshine. It is well-known for its vast skiing area, well-adapted for children, beginners and expert skiers alike, as well as its high quality, modern ski lifts and lively apres-ski activities. The whole family will enjoy entertainment and activities on a skiing holiday in Les Deux Alpes, as this popular French ski resort has been awarded the «Famille Plus Montagne» label guaranteeing a high level of facilities.
Ski area : Les Deux Alpes
Minimum altitude : 1250m – Maximum altitude 3600m
- 96 slopes, 225 km : 16 green, 46 blue, 22 red, 12 black
- 47 ski lifts
- 225 snow cannons
Les Deux Alpes is equipped with 225 snow cannons covering 23 pistes guaranteeing excellent snow conditions right through the ski season. You can also practice cross-country or Nordic skiing in and around Les Deux Alpes. A vast snowpark (24 hectares) is made up of an exciting boardercross (12 bends and various jumps), a half pipe, and a carving area. This snowpark often hosts snowboarding competitions and other events.
Welcome to Les Deux Alpes ! Book your ski holiday rental in this popular French ski resort located in Isere and enjoy a dream ski holiday with Odalys. The Residence Le Surf des Neiges is located at the end of the resort near the Place de Venosc. Only 400m from your accommodation you can have the Diable chairlift taking you up to the slopes of the vast Les Deux Alpes ski area. Only 100m away from your residence you will find the nearest shops.
Located between the Northern Alps and the Southern Alps in France, the popular ski resort of Les Deux Alpes boasts perfect ski holiday conditions with excellent snow and plenty of sunshine. Nearly 225km of wonderful ski slopes await you with a wide choice for both first-time skiers and experts alike. The choice of activities and apres-ski entertainment is vast: snow-shoeing, fitness center, seasonal entertainment, snow-mobile tours, restaurants and bars. Les Deux Alpes has everything you need for the perfect ski holidays in the French Alps.
Indoor car park (extra charge, limited places, low entrance)
Outdoor carpark nearby
Wifi access (extra charge)
Near the Place de Venosc in the ski resort of Les Deux Alpes, your holiday residence consists of 20 apartments on 4 levels served by a lift (to the 3rd floor only). You can choose from holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2 people to a 2 bedroom apartment for 6/7 people. Apartments are south, southeast or southwest facing.
With all the necessary home comforts for a successful holiday, the apartments are equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher...), a bathroom with WC and a balcony for all accommodation except studios for 2 people. You have a television and Wifi access (extra charge) in the holiday rentals.
|Accommodation type||From 01/12/2018
Studio 2 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||Fully booked|
Studio with cabin 4/5 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6/7 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments by cheque : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.63/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
At the Residence Ours Blanc)
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible.
You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Ski lockers
- Bed linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks - Family Pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (2 towels) : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Underground car park : €50/week (pre-booking directly at the residence required, places limited)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (Under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Grande Galaxie :
From 22/12/18 to 06/04/19 1 FREE day's skiing in either : Serre Chevalier, Puy St Vincent, Montgenevre, Sestrieres & 2 days in Alpe d'Huez (except from 09/03 to 16/03/19). See conditions onsite..
By booking a ski holiday rental in Les Deux Alpes, you will be able to enjoy the endless activities on offer in this popular French ski resort.
- Bowling alley
- Swimming pools (outdoor, heated pool, skating rink + indoor swimming pool + squash court, exercise machines and spa)
- Horse-drawn sled tours
- Snowscooter tours
- Toboggan runs
- Glacier walking
- Speed Riding
- Ice glider
- Snow shoeing tours
- Games rooms
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 34% off ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and skiers over 72 years old (photo ID requested). Passes to be collected at the ticket office. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Special offer : 1 free access per day to the resort swimming pool and ice rink (extra charge for skates) per ski pass (valid during the same period)
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2018/19 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 76 79 04 21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ski school: future champions, ski school pick-up point at your residence
Book ski lessons for your children and the ski instructors will pick up your budding skiers at the reception of your residence! Sign up your children for group ski lessons from 5 or 6 years old up to 12 years old in the morning or afternoon.
(Minimum age, age groups, days and hours vary according to the resort’s ski school).
- Villages of Venosc and Mont de Lans
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- Ice caves
- The Ecrins National Park accessible by cable car (15 minutes)
Rue de L’Irarde
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Monday–Friday, Sunday (at the Residence Ours Blanc) : 8am-10am and 4pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm