At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a successful holiday. A wide choice of colourful activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities are awaiting you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
Set in a quiet spot, the modern Chalet Le Melgueil is in an ideal location just 250m from the Venosc cable linking to the slopes of Les Deux Alpes. Enjoy a ski holiday in the French Alps in this charming ski chalet rental sleeping up to 10 people.
Modern chalet with a surface area of 108m² sleeping up to 10 people comfortably equipped, ideal for a holiday in Les Deux Alpes. It consists of a living/dining room with TV, open kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, raclette machine, coffee machine...) 5 bedrooms and 2 shower rooms and terrace.
|March / April|
|Accommodation type||From 31/03/2018
Private chalet 10 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit
will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Wifi access
- Private parking
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- End of stay cleaning : €150/chalet
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
-Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
-Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course , summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-bike (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, inflatable structures, paragliding..
- Municipal swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Library, cinema...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club, Le Village
- Hikes in the surrounding area
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Chalet Le Melgueil
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm